Chapter Three: Scott

I wake up to a brand new night, the air was fresh, the blood was fresher

I wake up to a brand new night, the air was fresh, the blood was fresher. The blood was from a blood bag, which was fresh because I had gotten some from the hospital. I sipped the sweet, bitter blood from the bag, as I took a sigh of relief. My gaze went around the large kitchen, which was empty. And it made me feel kind of lonely. Maybe I should consider moving, moving into a smaller house or even an apartment. I took one last swig of the blood, as the cool substance ran down my throat, ready. But something was off, something was missing, my mind had an itch and I couldn't itch it. A day ago I remember Lydia, Malia, and I were talking about the Wild Hunt, and next thing I remember I was in bed, waking up in the middle of the night. I've had stranger nights...

I walked through the halls of the high school, I was waiting for Scott and Liam to finish their practice. Suddenly, Liam ran pass me heading in the direction of the library and then Scott came running along my side, making me cock my gaze to him.

"Mason," he replied simply making me roll my eyes, as I thought we were done with the supernatural. I quickly pushed off from my legs, and went into vamp-speed, grabbing Scott. Once I ran in a blur, Liam came into sights, making me grab him also and I ran outside of the library doors. We came to a halt, as they took their eyes to me for a moment. But I just shrug at them as they opened the double doors, and we all entered. We all walked carefully into the middle of the room. Suddenly, Cory and Mason jump out from the bookcase and raised their weapons at us - which were a chair and a fire extinguisher, making us recline backwards in shock until we registered it was them.

"They were here. The Ghost Riders," Mason began, as Cory puts down the chair.

"Here? Just now?" Scott asks Mason with a worried tone.

"I thought they left when the storm left," Liam states, as this what information had given up.

"Apparently not," I cast my gaze to Liam, giving him an unsure look about that piece of information being true.

"Two of them were right up there," Mason states his eyes above to the upper part of the library.

"What were they doing?" Scott asks the big question.

"We didn't see when they came in. We only saw them when we turned invisible," Mason explained to us, his eyes flickering between the three of us. I see Liam cock his gaze to Cory, offering a dark gaze.

"You brought him into this?" Liam didn't sound happy about that, but I put my hand out to him, before he could advance anymore. Also Mason had gotten in Liam's way also.

"Calm alpha male. I'm sure he was just trying to protect him," I offered my sense for this.

"Uh, they didn't seem to care about us," Cory began, as I lowered my hand from Liam. "They, they walked right by us," Cory told us.

"Then what happened?" Scott's manly voice came into play. Mason and Cory looked at one another, like they were thinking about it.

"Uh... Then they just jumped down and left," Mason spoke after a moment.