Chapter Fourteen: Stiles Is Stiles

Scott, Malia, and Lydia went to the Argent's bunker, as they had a cooling chamber which will allow Scott and Malia to go into a trance like state and be able to access their subconscious. I however, went home and grabbed a quick bite to eat - which was a blood bag. I suck through the tube, as the cold but fresh blood slid down my throat, as I felt my energy pick up. I sigh in satisfaction as I drank the last drop of blood. I'll be at full strength if the Ghost Riders want to nip in and attack me...

I threw the bag on the kitchen island as I walk into the living room, seeing the combined Grimoire sat on the table in front of the couch. I'm surprised the table didn't smash due to the weight of the thing. I bent down and picked up the book and held it in the crook of my arm as it barely fits. Just then, thunder rumbled outside, the wind picked up and lightning strikes.

"They're here," I whispered to myself as I rushed to my front door, and latched my hand on the handle and swung it open. I stare out to see a least a dozen of Ghost Riders at my door. They draw their guns quick and aimed at me, but I was quick and shut the door and lent my back against it. "Not good," I spoke as they began firing at my door, I dove to the floor as glass shattered from the door and bullets came zooming through. I kept down as bullets kept coming and hit the walls, the kitchen, anything that was in their way...

Within moments, the firing stopped as I lean up to see my front door shattered. Just then, it burst open to see Ghost Riders staring at me. Their heavy footsteps came into the house, just passing through the boundary spell. I scrambled to my feet and ran towards the kitchen, but I hear a crack of a whip and felt a tug around my stomach. I jolt forward and the Grimoire dropped from my arm and skid along the floor, but it made it into the kitchen. I groan in pain as the Rider was pulling me back, but I swiftly turn around and held the whip...

"Not today," I snap at the Rider as I used all my strength and pulled the whip my way and the Ghost Rider came flying this way, but I extended my arm quickly and he flung right into it and went to the ground.  "Take that," I spat at the Rider, but the other Rider's spurs entered my ears as they entered the house. I didn't waste time and vamp-sped to the kitchen, picked up my Grimoire and ran up the stairs. I came to a halt in my room as I shut the door behind me. "Vis porta," I shot my hand out to the door as I felt it seal up. It will by me sometime... I went to the middle of my room and looked out of the window to see about five Ghost Riders waiting outside, ready to kill me because they can't send me into the Hunt. This is bad...

Just then, a loud bang came to the door as it jolts with the force, but it kept strong due to the spell, but the banging kept up. They'll break down that door soon and there's nothing I can do to stop them... I couldn't think like that, there's always a way out. The banishing spell. The thought had came into my head as that could work, made I could alter the spell. Do it to multiple rider's in a certain radius. I opened the book, and flicked through the crisp pages, finding another spell that could purge the area. I found one and I remember the banishing spell from the last one. Just then, my bedroom door combusts, as wood goes flying everywhere. I shielded my eyes as I hear the spurs of their cowboy boots entered my room. I took steps back as the come forward, but my back hits the window as I couldn't go back anymore. The Ghost Rider's spread out as three of them were in front, and the remaining four were behind...

"Phasmatos tribum nettoyer timoun nos ex viris," I began the spell as the Rider's stop in their tracks and the first Rider began to catch fire, but it was green. However, it wasn't just the middle Rider. The three Rider caught fire, and then the four behind. But I wasn't going to stop... "Purgo animum suo sa yo pura obscurus," I state forcefully, as the spell was done. Their whole bodies caught green fire and began to crumble into ash like they were burning. I turn to the window to see those Ghost Rider's burning too... Just then, a massive blast sent a shock-wave through my bedroom, and hit me, sending me flying out of the window. It happened so fast, that I was on the ground in moments. The wind was knocked straight out of me, as I gasp and groan in pain...