Chapter 1

The room was completely dark besides the faint glow of stick-on stars when Jason woke up. He sat up, hand rummaging for the light switch that was by his bed. With a small click the lights in the room began to light up, revealing the oh-so familiar grey walls of his bedroom. Jason groggily sat up and rubbed his eyes, it felt like he'd been asleep for years.

"Good morning Captain!" Stella's voice greeted him, echoing in the room cheerfully. "Did you sleep well?" She asked him.

"Good morning Stella." Jason yawned. "I slept great, feels like I've been asleep forever, when did I go to bed last night?"

"I am unsure. I just woke from sleep mode." She answered him.

"Hm..." Jason stood up and looked around the room, everything was covered in a thick layer of dust.

"Is everything alright, Captain?"

"This place is a mess... When was the last time I cleaned up?" Jason murmured.

"I..." Stella started to explain but stopped. "I don't know, Captain..."

Jason shrugged and walked through the house, turning on the lights until he reached the kitchen.

"How are you feeling, Captain?" She asked.

"Tired." Jason muttered, opening the fridge and beginning to rummage around.

Stella continued to talk with Jason as he prepared something to eat.

Meanwhile, Jordan Maron, also known as Captain Sparklez, was heading home from recording. His red headset hanging around his neck as he walked towards his house but froze in his tracks when he saw lights on in the house he had thought was abandoned. He hesitated before approaching it and knocking on the door. "Hello?" He called, voice uncertain. He knew who this house was supposed to belong to but no one had dared touch it since they had disappeared...

Jason jumped when he heard the knocking. He walked over to the door and peered out the window to see who it was. When he noticed the familiar red shades he opened the door with a grin on his face. "Heya Sparklez! Long time no see, huh?"

Jordan stared at him in shock. "Oh... Oh my gosh..." He muttered. "Y-You're... You're back..." He looked like he had seen a ghost as his eyes looked Jason up and down in disbelief.

"What so you mean?" Jason looked at Jordan and tilted his head to the side. He had absolutely no idea what he was talking about.

"Dude! Y-You've been gone for two years!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms out to either side of him. "I-I... Where the heck have you been?!"

Jason froze. "W-what do you mean two years? I just posted a video not that long ago!" He exclaimed, vividly remembering that he hit the 'upload' button just the other day.

Jordan stared at him. "Uh, no? You didn't?" He pulled his phone out and pulled Jason's channel up on it. "See?" He offered it to him.

Jason's eyes widened when he saw the phone. It clearly said that his most recent video, about houses created using command blocks, was posted two years ago. "W-what...?"

"Dude, are you okay? I mean, you really don't remember?" He asked, growing concerned as he took his phone back.

"N-no? I remember posting that video then working on some music for the next few days..."

Jordan frowned at that before looking down at his phone. "Give me a sec." He told him and sent a text to someone before looking back up at Jason. "That's really strange that you don't remember. Not even knowing where you were..."

"I do remember falling asleep in my own bed, that was last night." Jason frowned. "Is this some sort of prank?"

Jordan shook his head. "Man, if it is, I'm not in on it." He replied, shifting a bit.