Chapter 4

(warning! There will be some Story mode spoilers in this chapter for episode 6! - Molly)

It wasn't long until they reached the little space dome that was Jason's home. Tyler went up and knocked on the door, which Jason answered almost immediately. "Hey..." He looked over at Stampy.

Stampy gave him a small wave with his free hand. "Hello..."

Jason stepped aside and allowed them to enter. He glanced back at Tyler before sitting down on the couch.

Stampy followed them inside with Sqaishey and hesitated briefly before sitting down with her.

Before anyone could say anything, Stella spoke.

"Hello Stampy."

Stampy didn't even really think about it before replying, "Hello Stella."

Sqaishey looked at Stampy confused, not knowing where the voice was coming from.

Tyler froze. "Stampy... how did you know her name?"

"Huh?" He looked at them both then processed that he had greeted her. "I..." he looked up at Jason. "I don't know? I just... do?"

Jason stared back. "Um...I'm sure we've never really met before though... How did you know that Stella?"

"You are friends, are you not? You met a while ago and that is when we met as well. Am I mistaken?" She asked.

Stampy looked confused. "I... I don't remember meeting you..."

"I don't either... I've only ever heard about you until now." Jason grew concerned and looked down at the faint glowing light, was she malfunctioning?

Stampy nodded. "Same here... but then again... I don't remember anything that's happened in the past month or two." He pointed out starting to try piece this all together. "Maybe we met during that time?"

"Did we?" Jason asked.

"So you're saying that the two of you disappeared to the same place?" Tyler pondered.

"I mean it could very much be likely..." Sqaishey added. "Why else would they come back on the same day?"

Stampy nodded at that. "I mean, it makes sense... kind of... We both don't remember anything but Stella knows me and I knew Stella..." He hummed as his tail swished behind him while he thought, ears lying flat.

"Plus none of you guys remember Stella, So she must have been with us too!" Jason said. "Also... I've never met Stampy until now, but I feel like I know him, y'know?"

Stampy looked up and nodded. "Exactly! That's how I knew Stella's name! I just... know her!" He agreed.

"Really?" Jason perked up. "Then this must be connected somehow!"

Tyler spoke up. "Okay I know this is a bit off topic but, has Stampy always had a tail and giant cat ears?" He glanced at Stampy's ears.

Stampy turned to him. "Uh, I have... I just... never bring them out..." he answered, tail wrapping around him, a bit anxious about it being brought up. "I'm a cat hybrid..."

"Really?" Tyler tilted his head to the side. "That's sick dude!"

Jason smiled. "I know right? You never see many hybrids around here nowadays..."

Stampy smiled a little, relaxing a bit before looking at Jason. "You act like you've seen another hybrid before, have you?"

"Well I've seen your ears before haven't I?" Jason replied absentmindedly.