Chapter 14

(Heya guys! It's Molly here. Just a little heads up that this chapter is gonna be a long one cause we decided it makes more sense to keep it all together instead of breaking it awkwardly into two. So enjoy the extra long chapter! -Molly)

Tyler bolted awake, his hand clutching at his chest. His breath was heavy, the events of the portal still fresh in his memory. He felt his sweatshirt in his hand, realizing that he was dressed in his normal everyday clothes.

He looked around the room.... this wasn't his house, this was a small bedroom made of wood, it sort of looked like your average starter base. Stumbling out of bed Tyler saw that there was a blue bed next to his own, but no one was in it.

Tyler noticed a door to a hallway and walked through it, leading to the rest of the house.

This was definitely a survival base, the walls lined with chests and furnaces and the window looking out to a farm. He saw the faint outline of someone harvesting the crops. Slightly nervous, he walked outside and over to the farm.

Once he reached the farm Tyler stopped dead in his tracks. The figure turned to face him.

"Hey Tyga."

"Hiya Jason." He smiled.

Jason smiled back. "Just planting the farm before we film today's episode."

"Episode?" Tyler tilted his head to the side.

"Yeah, we're filming today right?"

"Filming what?"

Jason went over and dumped what he had in his hands into a nearby chest. "The let's-play silly, we started one a few days after I came back."

"W-we did?" Tyler couldn't recall what Jason was talking about.

"Yeah, you're teaching me about the new updates remember?" Jason pulled out his phone and pulled up Tyler's channel, all of the most recent uploads were parts of a "1.14 Survival Let's Play"

"Oh... I don't remember posting anything like that..."

"Really? How could you forget? The fans love it dude!" Jason gave Tyler a playful punch to the arm.

Tyler went silent. He had absolutely no memory of what Jason was talking about, but it somehow had to be true. The videos were on his own channel, uploaded by Tyler himself, how could he be lying?

"But the portal from last night... we were both sucked in!" Tyler exclaimed, remembering the previous night's events.

"Portal? We didn't do anything with portals last night... must have just been a bad dream.

Tyler nodded, it was very possible that he had a bad dream and was so shaken up over it that he forgot what he did yesterday.

Jason pulled on Tyler's sleeve. "C'mon Tyga, we gotta get ready to record this afternoon." He lead the other back inside the house, doors closing shut behind them, a faint locking sound accompanying them.

Jordan walked ahead of their group and looked around. He was starting to wear down but knew they needed to find out where they were and how to get out of here.

Sqaishey stayed closer to him than Mitch and Jerome still unsure of them.

Jerome was carrying Mitch on his shoulders, lightly jogging through the forest. Despite the group having walked for hours, the two still seemed full of energy.

Jordan kind of smiled at that but stopped when he spotted something ahead of them and pointed it out. "Is that a house?"

Jerome slowed to a halt. "Hm... looks like it."

The Lost Ones Book 2: Welcome HomeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara