Chapter 10

Jason was asleep on Tyler's couch until he was woken up by a bright, red light. He squinted and rubbed his eyes.It was swirling in the center of the living room, illuminating the whole room as it glowed.Jason panicked and nearly fell off the couch. He moved back into the corner. "S-Stella?""Yes, Captain?""W-what is that?!""It appears to be a portal, Captain.""I know that!" Jason yelled. "Where does it go?""I do not know that, Captain. I have not been through it."Jason rolled his eyes and continued to stare into the portal. What if it led-!"No.... oh no no no...."The portal started to hum quietly slowly growing louder and pulling Jason towards it."No!!!" Jason practically screamed, causing Tyler to bolt awake and run downstairs."Jason what's-!" Tyler's eyes widened.The portal continued trying to pull Jason through it, even starting to tug on Tyler.Tyler tried to run back up the stairs but the force pulled him down. Tyler looked around before spotting Jason, running to him and attempting to grab his arm. Jason reached with all of his might but could only barely brush his fingers before being enveloped in a dark grey fog.Suddenly he was dropped onto a smooth crystal floor on his hands and knees and in his regular clothing.Jason looked up and around the room, his whole body shaking. He felt that his clothes had changed, no longer being the oversized shirt and sweatpants that Tyler had loaned him the day before since the pajamas he had brought over had gotten too small for him over the past two years."Ah, my champion! There you are!" A female voice called out happily, it seemed a bit louder than a normal voice would be, even with the echo in the crystal room.The voice was familiar, but Jason couldn't remember where he had heard it. He looked up, way up, at the owner of the voice.The lady who had greeted him was tall. VERY tall. Jason wasn't even as tall as her hand! He could easily sit in the palm of it with enough space to lay down or stretch out. Her skin was a light rose pink and wore a darker pink satiny dress with swirls and fancy designs on it and a slit up to her waist on the right side. Her hair was a red pink tint that became darker the further down it went and horns that curved downward stuck out of them. A flower crown rested between them and her pointed ears. Her freckled face was beaming down at him, mint eyes filled with glee. "Hello Starlight!" She greeted him, giddily. "I must say! I am so proud of you for making it back home!""W-Who are-!" Jason started."As for this little game of ours, thank the stars its over. Did you have fun? Get it all out of your system?" She asked him, cutting him off while she looked down at him at her feet."Game? What are you talking ab-""Good, good. Everyone is so relieved." She smiled again at him, bringing her hands in front of her chest together. "Welcome home, Starlight.""ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!" Jason yelled, annoyed at the woman's interruptions."In due time, my little Star..." She answered before waving her hand and a portal opened underneath him and dropped him into a completely different room. It had a large window with stars and the galaxy twinkling outside it. But every which way he looked there was no door. The rest of it was empty.Jason went up to the window and placed his hand on the glass. He looked out at the stars, he longed to be out there, away from wherever he was.

(Yes, we quoted White Diamond some here LOL The Queen is pretty inspired by her.)