Chapter 18

Jason and Stella had spent what seemed like hours messing around with the clothes in the closet, trying on nearly every outfit that seemed of interest to them. Jason was the first to give up upon realizing just how much was in the closet, and he had retreated over to the music studio to relax.

Stella was still playing with the clothes having discovered dresses and skirts and was twirling around with them giggling at how it flowed around her.

Jason smiled to himself, glad to see Stella happy and well... physically there. He sat leaned back in a chair, feet resting on a desk which had a computer on top.

Stella came running over, in a tank strapped dress that had a very springy feel to it. The pinks shaded down into darker tones towards the bottom and she grinned at him. "Whatcha doin?" She asked, tilting her head at him.

Jason shrugged. "Nothing really." He tried to give her another smile, but there still seemed to be a hint of sadness in his eyes.

She noticed and frowned. "Hey... We... We can try and find something to do if you want..."

"Sure..." He nodded.

"Wanna see if we can go exploring? I'll change back if so."

Jason got up and stretched. "Yeah, maybe we could find some way out of here..."

"Considering the enderman will probably come with us, probably not. We can look but I doubt we could..."

"We can't stay here forever..." Jason frowned.

"I know but we got look for a safe time to leave..."

"I guess you're right." Jason left the studio, heading over to the door to leave.

Stella quickly went and changed back before following him. "ready?"

Jason nodded and tugged at the doorknob, but it was locked.

Stella frowned. "Is it locked?"

"Yup, It won't even budge."

She huffed. She banged on the door. "Mister enderman? Can you open the door?" She called but there was no response. She glanced at Jason.

Jason fell silent before slamming his side into the door in an attempt to break it.

"Jason!" She exclaimed in surprise. "You're gonna hurt yourself!"

"And what about it?" Jason grunted, continuing to slam the door.

She grabbed his arm. "Jason! If you get hurt then that could hinder our escape!"

"I can't do anything worse then bruise myself..."

"Fine! Then let me do it."

"How are you gonna...?"

She stepped back and rammed her arm into the doorways, cracking the crystal. She looked at him. "I'm more durable."

Jason stood in shock, mouth agape. He let her carry on regardless.

She broke the handle and kicked the door open. "There we go!"

Jason looked at her with wide eyes. "I uh... Thanks..."

"Of course!" She stepped outside. "Come on."

Jason followed, grabbing onto Stella's arm.

She looked around as they walked, not seeing the enderman anywhere. "We... We might actually be clear!"

"We still need to be careful, they can teleport y'know..."

"Yeah, yeah..." She muttered. "Still. We can look around so come on!"