Chapter 5

Soon night turned to day and the sun began to rise over the town. Tyler stumbled downstairs and over to the kitchen, he hated mornings. When he walked by the house he did a double take. Jason was there... asleep... on his couch. So yesterday really wasn't a dream? It actually happened? Jason's really back?

"Good morning, Tyler." Stella greeted him.

Tyler always froze when Stella spoke, still not used to hearing the A.I's voice. "Oh um... good morning, Stella."

"Did you sleep well?"

Tyler silently nodded, forgetting that Stella was just a voice. "Oh... yeah I did!"

"Good to hear. Captain is still tired from last night but we have a meeting with, Sky, was it?"

"Yup, he lives just down the street, we walked by his place on the way here. If he still needs to sleep that's fine."

"Understood. I just do not wish for us to be late."

"I don't even know when we're going." Tyler chuckled and pulled out his phone.

[Logdotzip: Hey Sparklez, when are we going over to Sky's? Jason's passed out stone cold over here.]

[CaptainSparklez: In about maybe an hour. Let the boy sleep. He clearly needs it if he's still out cold.]

[Logdotzip: We didn't even do much yesterday, wonder why he's so tired...]

[CaptainSparklez: IDK man. You could ask him when he gets up ya know.]

[Logdotzip: I guess lol. Heard anything from Stampy or Sqaishey yet?]

[CaptainSparklez: Yeah. They said they were getting ready and we meet us over there.]

[Logdotzip: Got it, hopefully he'll wake up soon.] Tyler looked over at Jason, who was finally starting to stir awake.

[CaptainSparklez: See you in a bit.]

"Good morning Captain." Stella greeted him.

"Good morning..." Jason sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking around the room. He looked nervous for a second before remembering where he was.

"Morning." Tyler chuckled. "We're heading over to Sky's soon so you should probably get ready."

"I am excited to meet another friend of yours Captain!" Stella piped up.

Jason smiled. "Me too, I haven't talked to him in a long time though..."

A while later there was a knock on the door. Now dressed, Tyler went over to answer it.

Stampy, Sparklez, and Sqaishey stood there. "Hello!" Stampy greeted him.

"Hey." Tyler smiled before stepping aside and letting them in. Jason sat on the couch with a chicken in his lap.

Stampy came inside and waved at Jason. "Hey." He greeted.

Jordan thanked Tyler for letting them in. "Is everyone ready to go?"

"Yup." Tyler turned around stared at Jason. "I see you found Drumstick." He chuckled, picking up the chicken and setting it down on the ground.

"Aw..." Jason stood up and stretched. "Alright lets go then..."

Stampy stepped back outside, waiting for the others.

Jordan laughed. "That's a great name for a chicken."

Sqaishey and Jason followed after him.

"Thanks." Tyler gleamed. "Named him myself." He proudly stated, holding the door open for Jordan.