Chapter 19

"Guys... I think we've already been here before..." Tyler groaned, passing past a tree with a large slash mark in it. "I'm pretty sure Jerome just marked that tree."

Jerome nodded, axe in hand. "Yup, I'm pretty sure we just went in a large circle." He looked around the vast forest surrounding them.

Jordan turned and groaned when he saw the gash. "Great..."

Sqaishey frowned slightly. "So... We're lost."

"Yyyyyyyup..." Mitch nodded, being carried on Jerome's back once again.

Jordan looked at them before looking at their surroundings. "We... We're not lost! We are... Are... Um..." He stopped for a second before looking up and hesitating. "Here, hold him," Jordan placed Jerry in Tyler's hands and stepped a little ways from everyone. "Give me a second," He told them before taking another step but this time, vanishing into thin air.

"Wh-!" Tyler exclaimed, clutching the slime to his chest. "Where did he-?"

The others looked around confused, scared that something had happened to him.

Sqaishey backed away looking around fearful before Sparklez reappeared before them.

"Alright, so if we just go this way then we'll-"

"What the heck was that dude!?" Mitch gasped, his mouth wide open.

Jordan raised an eyebrow. "What was what?" He asked confused before realizing. "Oh... Huh. I never teleported around you guys before, huh?" He moved to take Jerry back from Tyler.

"NO?!?!" Jerome tilted his head curiously.

"Well, uh, surprise. I can do that. Anyway-"

"Hold up...." Tyler stood in front of Jordan. "I need answers. Now." He held Jerry closer to his chest. "Or you're not getting him back."

Jordan stopped and frowned at Tyler. "That's not funny, Tyler..." he warned him, his body tensing up a little.

Tyler's shoulders dropped. "Ah... sorry..." He held Jerry out to Jordan.

Jordan took Jerry and held him close. "Don't take my slime away from me, man..." He told him seriously before sighing. "As for my abilities or whatever, I have no idea why or how I got them, I just... Can? I guess. So that's cool... So if we can actually focus, if we go this way-" He started to try to point it out again.

Tyler rolled his eyes and looked to where he was pointing. It looked darker, with the trees appearing to fade into pitch blackness.

"That way, hmm? I'm terribly sorry, but I can't allow that." Kala appeared behind them, making Sqaishey and Jordan both jump out of surprise.

"You again!" Jordan groaned. "What do you want now?"

Kala had his hands behind his back. "Oh, I thought you'd like to know that I have confirmed your friends are indeed here somewhere... I also confirmed something else..."

"What do you mean?!" Mitch hopped off of Jerome's back and onto the ground.

Kala grinned wider. "I have my queens permission to... how should I say this..." he looked down in thought before grinning madly. "Do whatever I please with you."

Jordan's eyes widened and stepped back as Kala shifted into his beast form and snarled and stood a bit taller than all of them.

"Um guys...?" Jerome's eyes widened.

"Should we... should we run...?" Tyler pointed in the opposite direction they were supposed to go.

"No... we stay here and fight." Mitch argued, looking over at Jordan.