VI

"Hey guys this is Amelia Anderson" ponyboy said introducing me to his gang

"Hey guys this is Amelia Anderson" ponyboy said introducing me to his gang. They were all teenagers and very attractive must I say. They all stared at me up and down smiling. "This is two-bit Mathews" he said pointing to a guy wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt and holding a beer. I gulped at the sight of the beer bottle, memories flooding back into my head."what's up homie"he said fist bumping me making me laugh slightly. "That's Steve Randal " he said pointing to a guy with a DX shirt unbuttoned showing of his abs who gave me a warm smile and said hi. "And sodapop who you have already met" I flashed a smile at him and continued meeting the guys. "That's Dallas Winston" pointing to a guy wearing a leather jacket with a smoke hanging from his mouth. "Hey cutie" he said, walking towards me swinging his arm around my shoulders making me blush slightly. "Cut it off dal leave her alone" sodapop said getting frustrated. "And Johnny who you met aswell already" he said flashing a smile. After introducing myself to the guys we started walking towards the nightly double, chatting and getting to know each other along the way.

When we got there, We walked around to the back revealing a hole in the fence, which we ended up sneaking in through. After crawling through the fence we went and found some seats. I sat beside sodapop and ponyboy and the rest of the guys further down or infornt of us. Two-bit ended up leaving a little while after to go hunt some action and dally went to go hit on some chicks. Throughout the movie I kept seeing soda look at me from the corner of my eye but I just brushed it off. " Amelia, wanna come grab some snacks with me" sodapop said standing up "sure, you guys want anything I'm buying?" "Are you sure, I got some money with me?" Steve said. "Yeah it's no problem honestly" I said taking sodas hand, leading him to the concession stand.

"I'll pay for me and pony so you don't gotta spend all your money" soda said taking out money from his wallet. I placed my hand on top of his, signaling for him to stop. "It's okay honestly i want to"I said smiling. He looked down at our hands and blushed a little. I took my hand off and got our snacks and walked back.

As we were walking back to our seats I heard a whistle come from behind me. As I looked back I realised it was them socs from earlier that we're beating Johnny and ponyboy. Soda could sense that I was nervous so he took my hand and led me to my seats. " hey you okay"he asked placing a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, yeah I'm good, just stupid socs" i smiled and walked back to my seat, the words replaying in my head "we will finish this later".

No one really watched the movie, we all just laughed and talked. I started to get pretty fond of these guys. After the movie finished we made our way back to pony and Sodas house. I was talking to soda, dal and Steve while pony and Johnny were infornt leading the way. "So Amelia what brings you to good ol Tulsa" dal asked, placing his arms around my shoulder. "Just some issues happening back at home so I came to live with my nana, get a fresh start you know ". I said sighing looking up at him. "Yeah doll I get you" he said smirking and went back to smoking his cigarette.

We reached the cutis house and walked inside, everyone sitting around each other laughing and ofcourse two-bit cracking jokes. I looked up at the clock and realised it was getting late.  " well I better be on my way, thanks for a fun night" I said standing up. "Here let me walk you back" soda said smiling, earning a few whistles from the guys. I said bye to the rest of the guys and headed out. 

"I had a great night" I said walking up to my porch. "Yeah me too, we should hang out some more. Why don't you come by tomorrow morning to the DX hang with me and Steve for the day, maybe even help around" soda said leaning against the pole. "Yeah, maybe I will" I said giving him a warm smile. "Goodnight soda" I said opening the front door "goodnight babe" he said walking off. Babe?. My face turned so red, I was positive it looked like a Baboons ass. I was greatful it was dark so he couldn't see how red it really was.

————————————————————————