XLI

"Are you ready" Payton smiled fixing up my hair

"Are you ready" Payton smiled fixing up my hair. "Yeah, I think I am" I sighed, slightly nervous. I smiled at Payton as I saw a tear roll down her cheek. "Why are you crying" I laughed wiping away the tear. "It's just, you look so beautiful and I'm so happy that your getting married to the one person who you love the most and means the whole world to you" she smiled following more tears rolling down. "Oh stop, I should be the one crying not you" I laughed pulling her in for a hug.

She pulled away after a few seconds and grabbed my hand. "Common you don't want to be late for your own wedding" she laughed as she made her way out to the ceremony. I fixed up my hair and dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath before walking out to meet my dad who was walking me down the isle.

"Omg Amelia, you look so beautiful" my dad smiled as I walked out. "Thank you" I smiled, doing a little spin. He handed me my bouquet of flowers and took my hand in his, as we made our way out.

The ceremony took place in a small industrial building, specifically for weddings. There were fairy lights hanging from the ceilings and warm lights as well. There were white roses and vines everywhere and there was a small flower Arch in the front were the priest, soda and me stood. There was a long white carpet that ran all the way up to the front with rows of white seats for the guests.

The music started playing, and my heart was beating faster than ever. I was so excited to marry my soulmate but so nervous at the same time. We walked out, arms linked on the white carpet followed out infront of me. Red, pink and white petals of roses were scattered evenly over the floor. I looked up to find my handsome husband in front of me, smiling like an idiot. All the guys were dressed in suits, sitting in the front row along with Payton. It was a small wedding but it was perfect. I walked up and stood In front of the love of my life, staring into his eyes reminding me of the first time we met.

As I stood infornt of soda, he couldn't take his eyes off me. "You look amazing" he whispered as he help my hands in his. "Can say the same about you" I smirked. The priest cleared his throat as he started the ceremony. Everyone in the audience went quite, ready for it to start.

We said our own vows, accompanied by a few years here and there. "Do you sodapop Curtis take Amelia Anderson to be your awfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart" the priest said. "I do" soda said smiling at me happily. ""Do you Amelia Anderson take Sodapop Curtis to be your awfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart" the priest said once again. "I do" I smiled happily. "I may now pronounce to you Mr and Mrs Curtis, you may kiss the bride" he said looking up at us both.

As the priest finished the vows soda leaned in a kissed me softly, wrapping his soft hands around my waist. I cupped his face into my hands, pushing myself up against him, deepening the kiss. The crowd all cheered and hollered as we both smiled into the kiss pulling away. We faced the crowd as soda lifted up my arm and picked me up, bridal style, carrying me out of the ceremony, the guys and Payton following behind us hollering and laughing. I laughed as soda ran out of the building with me in his arms, heading into the limo waiting for us outside.

~time skip~

After the ceremony we had an after party like most weddings had. The after party was outside. There were fairy lights everywhere, draping down the metal posts. There were long rows of tables and chairs for our guests, filled with aesthetic decorations and beautiful white roses.

Music played loudly as everyone danced and sung along. Soda and the guys all performed a dance they had learned just for the wedding and let me tell you that was by far the best thing I have ever seen. Steve picked up pony and put him on his shoulders and almost killed the poor boy. Johnny and dally were break dancing which was hilarious, darry, two bit and soda were doing something but it looked pretty good.

The whole night was full of funny moments. Like when we were having dinner I told two bit to try a shrimp and he spat it out all over Steve who got angry so he chucked a chicken nugget as his head. I had a dance with my dad and it felt really nice to have my dad back, felt like the old days. I really wished my mum was here too see how great of a person soda was and to be apart of this whole thing. Me and Payton danced ALOT that night. let me tell you that girl when she gets drunk, that shits funny as fuck, but dally was there to take care of here which was so nice to see how much he had changed. To end of the night I obviously slowed danced with soda, as our first dance as a married couple. As it was New Years there were fireworks being set off which looked amazing from the view we could see. It felt so nice to be in sodas arms and couldn't have been more excited to spend the rest of my life with the one person who loved me and who I truely loved the most.

——————