XXX

"Happy birthday to you, you look 102, you smell like a monkey and you look like one too!" Two-bit yelled in my ear

"Happy birthday to you, you look 102, you smell like a monkey and you look like one too!" Two-bit yelled in my ear. I groaned rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Two-bit what are you doing here" I said groggily. "Common get in the spirit it's your birthday, the guys are waiting for you" he said excitedly running out to the lounge room. I looked to my right to see an empty spot of we're soda slept.

I had stayed the night at the Curtis house because soda begged me. He was acting kinda weird the past few days. Disappearing during the day, talking to the gang in private. But I brushed it off I didn't really care.

I got out of bed and walked into the lounge room. As I stepped out I saw two big balloons that read '17', a table full of presents and a stack of chocolate chip pancakes sitting there as well and the gang standing around blowing streamers. "Happy birthday!" The all yelled. "Omg guys" I said smiling covering my face. "You guys didn't have to do anything" I whined. "Well we did, now come open your presents" Johnny said happily.

I walked over to the couch and sat in between soda and ponyboy. Soda put his arms around me giving me a small kiss on my cheek. I went around opening presents. Two bit got me a Mickey Mouse jumper, dally stole me some makeup, Steve got me a switchblade, pony got me some perfume, Johnny got me a small handbag, darry a few shirts and soda got me cute little bracelet. "Thank you guys so much yous didn't have to, christmas wasn't even that long ago" I smiled hugging each of the guys.

We all put on the TV and watched some Mickey Mouse while eating the delicious pancakes that darry made. "Alright guys I'm gonna go get ready" I said getting up and walking into sodas room.

"So what are we gonna do today" I asked walking out. "Wellll I may have a small surprise for you tonight" soda smirked, making the guys all 'OoOoOo' in the back. I laughed a bit. "Well we could go down to the dingo?" Pony suggested. "Yeah that sounds great" I smiled happily grabbing the purse that pony got me. "Sorry to break it to you guys but I gotta head to work, but soda let me know how tonight goes" darry winked before walking out.

The guys got all their stuff and we started our walk to the dingo. I was walking hand in hand with soda while all the guys were joking around a little in front of us.  "So what's the 'suprise' tonight" I laughed. "Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it" he joked. "Whatever" I smirked playfully shoving him.

We got to the dingo and it was surprisingly empty. We got a booth that could fit us all and sat down. "Hi what can I get you guys" the waitress said walking over to us. "How about Your number doll" dally winked making her blush. "Cut it out dal, she's mine" Steve said eyeing him down. "I'll get a burger with a side of fries and a chocolate milkshake" I smiled Turing her attention to me, which pissed them off a tad bit.

The rest of the guys ordered what they wanted and the waitress went off to get them. We talked and laughed a bit before she came back with our food. We were all eating, two bit telling us his classical jokes. "Where did the cat go after loosing his tail" two bit said trying to hold in his laugh. "We're two-bit?" Soda said rolling his eyes. "The retail store!" He laughed, falling off his seat. "Wow classic" I said sarcastically.