XVII

Me and soda walked up the steps into his house

Me and soda walked up the steps into his house. I noticed that all the guys were here, which was a bit odd for everyone to be together all at once at this time.

When I walked in I noticed a blonde girl standing in the room pacing back and forth. As soon as she saw us walk in, she pushed me out of the way and ran up to soda hugging him. "Omg soda baby, I'm so sorry for cheating on you I still love you so much" she cried, still hugging him. My eyes were wide and all the guys were looking at me. "S-sandy what are you doing here" he said confused. "I came back for you" she said cupping his face. "Who's this" she said turning to me, with a disgusted tone in her voice. "I'm his girlfriend, the better question is who the hell are you touching my boyfriend" I scoffed at her crossing my arms. "Girlfriend? Soda is this true" she said turning to me.

"Can someone please tell me who the fuck this blonde bitch is" I said annoyed. "That's sandy, sodas Ex girlfriend" Steve said looking at me. "Yeah she cheated on him and left soda heartbroken" two said annoyed. I turned back to soda who was now looking down. "Soda can I talk to you in private" sandy said sweetly batting her eyes. Soda gave me a sad look before walking out with her to the front porch.

"What is she doing here" I scoffed sounding pissed. "She came to apologise to soda, and get back with him" ponyboy said annoyed. "Well that's not gonna happen" I scoffed walking to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass of water and dally soon came in grabbing a beer. "So, you gonna beat the bitch" he smirked. "I would love to" I smiled sarcastically.

I walked back out to the lounge room to see sandy sucking sodas face through the door. And him kissing back. I slammed the glass cup on the dining table and stormed outside. I ripped sandy off of soda and threw her down the porch stairs, were she went flying. I jumped on her and started to punch her. Hard. I was taking all of my anger out on her, before dally came and ripped me off her. "What are you doing! Let go of me!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip, but he was way stronger than me.

He finally let go of me and saw sandy get up. Her face was all bloody and her hair was all messed up. I looked down at my knuckles and they were all bruised and bloody as well. I looked over a soda who was shocked and was lost for words. " don't try to talk to me again" I said angrily before placing a strand of hair behind my ear and walking off towards the lot.

I was so full of anger, and sadness, and was annoyed. How could soda do that to me. He knows that my grandma just died, that my dad abused me and that I was going through a tough time, and he had to go suck faces with his bitch of an ex.

I walked up towards the lot and sat on an old car piece. I grabbed a stick on the ground and started to pick at it, despite the pain I had in my hand. I was so angry at that moment and was lost in my own thoughts that I didn't notice dally and Steve come up behind me. "Hey" dally said kneeling in front of me. " oh hey dal" I said looking away. "That was real hot how you beat sandy up, us guys have wanted to do that for a while but you did it for us" dally smirked which made me giggled a bit. "I thought you would have been crying over what just happened, most girls would" Steve said sitting beside me. "Well I'm not most girls, why waste tears over someone's mistake, he should be crying that he lost me" I said distracting myself by looking at a tree in the distance. "What's up with that blonde head anyway" I scoffed looking at them. "Her and soda were pretty serious before she cheated on him with some soc. She got pregnant and told soda it was his, but he found out later on it wasn't . He was heartbroken over it. She moved to Florida with her grandma to take care of the baby but got an abortion soon after. She came looking for soda while you were at your house, wanted to apologise to him. We told her to go back but she didn't listen. "Steve said explaining everything.

"Are you gonna talk to soda" dally said placing a hand on my knee. "I don't know if I should, they are probably making out right now" I said angrily. "Nah darry told her to get lost and gave soda a hearing about what he had just done" Steve said. "We're is soda right now" I said turning to Steve. "Last time I saw him, he was crying on the porch" he said wrapping an arm around me. "Thank you, for comforting me" I said leaning on his shoulder. "You should be, making me go all soft" dally smirked, shaking his head making me laugh. "Common we should head back it's getting late and you need to bandage up that hand of yours" Steve said standing up. " I think I'm gonna go back to my house, I don't think I could stand facing soda right now" I said. "Alright we will walk you back" dally said.

We took off walking back to my house. Dally and Steve were cracking jokes the whole time, which honestly made me feel better and got my mind off of the whole incident. We finally made it back to my house. They helped me strap up my hand before they walked back to sodas house. It was such a long day today, looking after soda and facing the reality of my grandmas death and then now soda cheating on me right in front of me. I just needed to relax.

I grabbed a big a bowl of ice cream out of the freezer and curled up on the couch watching a movie. I fell asleep around 2:30 on morning, my thoughts keeping me awake. I really didn't want to talk to soda, but I knew that I would have to face him soon enough. Eh I'll worry about that tomorrow, but right now I needed to just relax and get my mind off of everything.

——————————————————————