XXV

We all hung out at the Curtis house for a while after opening presents

We all hung out at the Curtis house for a while after opening presents. I left a little earlier than everyone else to go and prepare for the Christmas lunch that I was hosting. I cooked a literal feast. I made mashed potatoes with steak, pork crackle, roast chicken, stuffing, pudding, cakes, gingerbread you name it.

I was about done when I heard the front door swing open. "Mm time to get fat!" Steve yelled running towards the food. Everyone took their seats and started to pile food on their plates. Two bit was drunk. Classic. And was throwing out random thoughts of Santa Claus. "Do you reckon santas belly is soft" two bit asked looking confused. "Two bit shut the fuck up would you and eat the damn food" dally said throwing a potato at his head. "Ow, fine 'dad' don't gotta be such a part pooper jeez, why'd you throw a potato at my head" he said rolling his eyes. We all laughed at his stupidity continuing to talk amongst each other.

"You guys planning on doing anything for New Years?" I asked looking around the table. "Yeah we always do fireworks at our house and have a party" pony replied. "Yeah and twobit gets drunk off his head" Steve scoffed rolling his eyes. "When doesn't he" Johnny laughed. "Why don't we all go down to the lake, I can rent a boat and we can go tubing then afterwards do fireworks at the Curtis house" I asked. Everyone looked amused and excited so they all agreed.

After we all ate lunch we all just hung out at my house, everyone was in the lounge room eating Christmas cake while me and soda were doing the dishes. As I was placing a plate on the dish rack soda pulled me towards him. "Can we just be in this moment right now" he smiled, brushing his hand across my cheek. "Of course" I smirked up at him. "Your so beautiful" he said biting his lip. I blushed at his comment. "No I'm not" I smiled looking down. "Yes you are" he said lifting my chin up with his index finger. "Your the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me, and I won't let anyone take you away from me" he smirked, licking the side of his lip. He lifted my head up a little more before slowly pulling me in for a kiss. He placed his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer, making the gap between us disappear. The kiss made me feel like I was on cloud 9. It made me feel an eruption of butterflies in my stomach.

We both pulled away for air, staring into each other's eyes. I brushed my thumb up against his cheek bone before placing a small kiss on his nose, turning back to the dishes. I ended up finishing the dishes on my own while soda was leaning on the counter admiring me which made me giggle every now and then.

"Okay what do you guys say to a movie night" pony said looking around. "Only if we don't have to watch that scary movie again I'm in" Steve said looking at me making me laugh. "Hate to break it to you guys but I gotta go deal with some stuff at work" darry said getting up off the armchair. "Right now" soda whined. "Well that's what happens when your manager" darry said grabbing his jacket. "Alright by dar" I smiled. The guys all said bye to darry before turning their attention to me. "What about truth or dare" I smirked biting my lip. "Oh it's on" dally said rubbing his hands.

"Alright Johnny truth or dare" dally said looking at Johnny smirking. "Uh truth" he said nervous. "Ah man your boring. Alright mmmm" he said pursing his lips. "Do you have a crush on anyone" dally smirked, while Johnny blushed. "Omg johnnycakes likes someone!" Pony yelled. "Who is it man" dally smiled excitedly. "That's for another time" Johnny winked making us all laugh.

"Mhm okay" Johnny said looking around. "Two bit truth or dare" he laughed. "Common you don't even gotta ask me that, dare" he laughed evilly. "Alright, I dare you to give Steve a big fat kiss" he laughed making us all crack up. "Nah Uh, there is no way I'm kissing him" Steve said making a disgusting face. "Common Stevie I know you want some of this" two bit laughed leaning towards him. I was cracking up on the floor, dying of laughter as well as the other guys. Pony was a legitimate tomato of how hard he was laughing.

After a while of Steve arguing over kissing two bit, two finally gave him a cute little kiss on his lips, making Steve gag. The guys and I were laughing our heads off I was going to pee myself.

"Who to choose next" two smirked devilishly. "Aha the one an only carbonated soda" he smiled pointing at soda. "Truth or dare" he said furrowing his eyebrows. "After that dare definitely truth" he laughed. "Alright, have you and Amelia done the dirty yet" two said winking. "No, definitely not" soda said blushing. "Real mature towbit" I laughed rolling my eyes. "What, everyone was curious" he said defending himself.

"Amelia truth or dare" soda winked at me. "Pfft dare y'all are all boring as" I smiled confidently. "Alright, I dare you too..." he said trailing off. "Go out onto the street and yell 'I love soda' as loud as you can" he smiled. "That's it, damn that's easy I thought you were gonna get me to put my hair on fire or something, but I'm cool with this" I smirked walking out the door. "I love Sodaa!!!" I yelled as loud as I could before walking in the house, the guys laughing and soda smiling like an idiot.

The game went on for a while. It ended with dally drunk off his ass, two bit in his boxers and me with a split eyebrow. "Gee I look real hot with this slit" I said sarcastically, admiring myslef in the mirror. "Of course you do baby" soda laughed wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "Why don't you guys stay the night" I said looking at the guys. "Why not, I bags the couch tho" steve said jumping on the couch. "No way, the king needs his beauty sleep" dally said slurring his words. "Alright I'll bring down some blankets" I said walking up the stairs.

I brought down some pillows and blankets for the guys and put on a movie. I brought out some leftovers from lunch and some snacks and put them on the table. I was leaning up against dallys legs, with my head leaning on his knees with him trying to braid my hair. My hair ended up in a massive knot afterwards but I didn't mind. The guys all ended up falling asleep soon after the movie finished. I let pony and Jonny sleep in my grandmas room and soda and I slept in my room.

Soda and I were cuddling in my bed. He had his arm wrapped around me, leaning his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you princess" he whispered kissing me on the neck. "I love you too" I blushed giving him a small kiss before Drifting off to sleep in his arms. This Christmas was by far the best one I have had.

———————————————————————