XXXII

"Hey good morning dal" I smiled as I walked downstairs to find dally asleep on the couch

"Hey good morning dal" I smiled as I walked downstairs to find dally asleep on the couch. "Hey how'd you sleep" dally asked rubbing his eyes. "Eh alright how about you" I said walking into the kitchen to start on breakfast. "Pretty good man your couch is real comfy" he laughed. "What do you want to eat" I asked leaning on the counter. "Anything man I'm starving" he said making me chuckle.

I had cooked some French toast, enough for all the guys as well. As I was placing the plate of French toast on the table, the door swung open to see two-bit holding a beer bottle in his hands. "Really two-bit it's 7 in the morning" I said crossing my arms. "Whatt it's never to early for a beer" he said slurring his words. "Whatever just sit down" I said pointing to a chair.

Soon after the guys showed up and started eating some food. "I'm gonna head upstairs to get ready for work, please don't burn down my house or something" I laughed walking up the stairs.

"You guys ready" I asked soda and Steve. "Yeah almost" soda said stuffing toast in his mouth making me laugh. After a few more minutes of me waiting for soda and Steve to finish eating we headed to work. "Hey Johnny and dal can you watch my house and lock up on your way out" I said tossing Johnny the spare key. "Yeah sure" Johnny smiled waving goodbye as I walked out.

After walking for a little while, we finally made it to the DX. Soda chucked me the keys so I could open the front door while they set up in the garage. I wiped down the counter and fixed up the shelves before soda came in to grab some supplies. "Hey baby" he smiled hugging me. "Hey, what do ya need" I smiled up at him. "Just some rags to wipe down the oil" he said looking around. I went into the cupboard to get him some rags. "Here you go" I said handing him the rags. "Thanks" he smirked. "What" j laughed. "Nothing I just really wanna kiss you" he said biting his lip. "Well what's stopping you" I teased him.

He leaned down to my height, which wasn't much as I wasn't that much shorter than him. He placed his soft lips on mine, kissing me ever so softly. We were interrupted by Steve standing at the back door making gagging noises. "God you guys are getting worse by the day" he said jokingly. "Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes.

Steve and soda made their way back into the garage while I sat behind the register reading some magazine about fashion. I was really intrigued when I was interrupted by the bell ringing signaling someone had come in. I looked up to see the bitch that kissed my fiancé. "Hello Amelia" she said giving me a fake smile. "What do you want" I scoffed at her. "Oh you know just to get some gas, with my boyfriend" he said obviously trying to get me jealous of some sort. "Alright well you can do that without talking to me" I said placing my hands on the counter, making my engagement ring noticeable.

"Did you and soda break up" she said with hope in her voice. "No what makes you think that" I said annoyed. "Well that ring on your finger" she said looking at it. "What about it" soda said coming in wrapping his arms around me, whipping sweat off his head. "Hey soda" she said flirting with him. "Did you forget what happened last time you did that to my fiancé" I said crunching my fists up into balls. Soda placed his hand on top of mine, making me relax a little "Fiancé?!" she said shocked. "Yeah or is that hard to believe because it wasn't you who he proposed too" I smirked. "I think you and your boyfriend should leave now" soda said annoyed at her. "Whatever, don't come running back to me when you get over her" sandy said rudely walking out. "Don't let the door hit you on your way out bitch" I yelled at her to which she turned around flipping me off. "She can stick that finger up her a-" I was cut off by soda, placing a kiss on my lips. "What was that for" I smiled. "Because I love you, so much" he smirked biting his lip.

After work, we made our way back to my house. Soda and Steve stopped by the Curtis house first to call over all the guys. I unlocked the door and made my way inside. I started cleaning up a bit around the house before I was interrupted by a knock at the door. Thinking it was the guys I opened it unaware of who it was.

"What are you doing here" I said, fear in my voice. It was my dad. I had thought he went. Back to Australia after he got charged with assault but obviously not. "We need to talk" he said calmly. "I'm not sure that's a good idea" I said, swallowing the lump in the back of my throat. "Please Amelia" he said desperately. "Come in" I sighed, opening the door more for him to come in.

He took at seat on the couch as I stood near the armchair waiting for him too speak. "You wanted to talk, so talk" I scoffed at him. He looked down at my hand, noticing my ring. "Did he propose" he said smiling. "Yeah, yeah he did" I said looking down awkwardly.

The was a moment of silence between us both before he spoke up. "Look Amelia I know you don't want an apology from me or anything from me I fact but I came to say I'm sorry and that I regret everything I ever did to you" he said sadly. "Yeah right" I said rolling my eyes. "I know you don't believe me but I'm telling the truth. I want my daughter back. I want our father daughter relationship back. I want everything we ever had back." He said, his voice cracking a little.

I relaxed a little before I sat on the armchair across from him. "I'm so sorry for blaming your mothers death on you. I'm sorry for not looking after you and coming home completely wasted every night. I'm sorry for not caring for you and being the worst possible father ever. I'm so sorry for everything I put you through" he said. By the time he finished he had tears rolling down his cheeks.

He shifted closer to me making me flinch a little. But I relaxed soon after. He grabbed my hands in his softly with hope in his eyes. "Please forgive me and let me have my daughter back, I miss you so much" he cried resting his head on his hands. I took a moment to think before I lifted up his head, hugging him tight. "I hate you for everything you did to me. All the things you put me through. But I forgive you" I said. A tear rolling down my eyes. "I promise I won't ever hurt you again baby girl" he cried on my shoulder.

————————————————————————