XL

~2 years later~

~2 years later~

"Gosh this is harder than I thought" I sighed, bringing my face into my hands. "Don't worry we will find the perfect dress in no time" Payton said rubbing my back as I sighed in frustration. Payton was my best friend. We had met just over 2 years ago when her and dally started dating, and we have been inseparable ever since. She has helped me with so much things and I did the same for her.

Ever since her and dally started dating he had grown more softer and started getting more and more out of trouble. She was honestly perfect for him. She wasn't like all the other girls just trying to get in his pants, she genuinely loved him and wanted to help him, and so did he. He had gotten a job, and really worked hard on it and their relationship.

Payton had come dress shopping with me seeing as my wedding was going to take place in just two weeks prior. Our wedding was going to be on New Year's Day as me and soda has agreed on that date. Sodapop was out with some of the guys including dally, suit shopping and what not so I decided to take Payton with me to pick out the perfect wedding dress. We had gone to at least 3 different shops without finding the perfect dress, But so far nothing. I was just about to give up but Payton convinced me to just look at one last dress, so I did.

The lady brought of the last dress. It was gorgeous, just like all the other dresses I had tried on. It was a simple but beautiful, off the shoulder, mermaid style lace dress. The sleeves were printed with beautiful lace patterns all the way down, along with the rest of the dress with gorgeous diamonds making the dress sparkle.

Payton helped me with the dress that fit perfectly, almost like it was meant to be. I looked at myself in the mirror, absolutely In love with the dress. I didn't want anything too extra nor too simple, but this dress was right in the middle. It was perfect. "Oh..my...god..... you look so hot" Payton smiled eying the dress up and down. "You think this is the one?" I asked excitedly. "Definitely!!" She squealed, both of us hugging and jumping up and down.

After our little fan girl session and us taking off the dress 50 years later, we finally paid for it and got all the paper work done. We had left the dress there as they deliver it to my house on my wedding day and help me put it on, making sure it's all good. We gathered all our stuff and made our way back to the Curtis house too meet the guys.

I pushed open the front door, wheezing as I walked into the house, laughing at Payton as she followed in behind me. We were laughing at god knows what and couldn't stop, because we found it that hilarious. "Oh my god.. that..." Payton said in a high pitched voice in between laughs. "I cant" I squealed falling on the couch, into sodas lap. "Woah you look like a tomato" two bit laughed making us all laugh even more. We were all laughing so much Payton started snorting which made the situation even funnier.

"Hey gu- Jesus what happened in here" darry and Johnny said as the walked in, looking between me and Payton who were wheezing on the ground. After a while we calmed down, my stomach hurting so bad I was convinced I formed a solid 8 pack. "So how did dress shopping go" dally smiled, pulling Payton into his lap. "It was good" I smirked at Payton who gave a smirk back to me. "So did u find a dress or" dally asked slightly confused. Me and Payton just looked at eachother with retarted looks on our faces making dally role his eyes in annoyance.

"How'd suit shopping go then" I smiled ruffling sodas hair up. "Well soda here bought a bright pink tuxedo" ponyboy said smiling at him. "No you didn't" I said with wide eyes. "God shut your mouth ponyboy" soda smiled rolling his eyes. "I didn't don't worry baby, I brought the perfect one" he smirked pulling me in for a quick kiss. " god get a room" Steve gagged in the back. "Oh you can't talk, I see the way you and stacie suck each others faces off" soda huffed rolling his eyes. Stacie was Steve's girlfriend, but I hated that bitch. she always flirts with other guys, including MY HUSBAND TO BE, infornt of Steve, but he doesn't see it. She was such a fake twit and honestly didn't deserve Steve but who knows she could change but whatever.

We had gotten everything ready for the wedding, that was taking place in less than two weeks might I Add. There were just a few little small things that needed to be done here and there but other than that everything was set and ready to go, all thanks to the gang and my dad. Me and soda weren't going to go on a honeymoon after we got married as he wanted to take me somewhere more special when the time came and plus we were saving up to buy our first house to start our family.

I was staying the night at sodas house as Payton was staying with dally and I didn't really wanna see them cozying up to each other because that shit makes me gag in my mouth so much. My dad was working late at the station again so he wouldn't be back till later so they took that advantage and I didn't want to be there when they did. I changed into some clothes and laid down beside sodapop, his arms rested on my stomach as he laid on his side facing me. I laid on my back staring into sodas peircing blue eyes and I drifted to sleep by sodas warm hands, tracing patterns on my stomach.

I was honestly so excited but so nervous at the same time to get married. I was finally getting married to the love of my life. It felt like just yesterday he proposed to me or even asked me to be his girlfriend, and now we're here getting ready to read our vowels and exchange last names, and that was all just happening in a few days and I couldn't be more happy.

—————