XVI

"Awww look at these two lovebirds" dally said, standing in the door way with the other guys

"Awww look at these two lovebirds" dally said, standing in the door way with the other guys. "Mmm" I groaned rubbing my eyes. Just then, two came and jumped onto us and soda groaned in pain. "Two-bit get off of meeee" I said pushing him off making him hit the floor with a loud thump and the guys laughing their asses off.

I slowly got out of bed and started to walk to the bathroom, the guys still there. "Can you guys move" I said annoyed that they were blocking the door. "Mmm, I thought about it, my answers no" dally said smirking. "Fine I'll just piss on you" I joked as they all ran away making me laugh. "Idiots" I laughed.

I went back into the room to find soda still in bed, curled up in a ball. I walked over to his side and brushed his hair out of the way. "Are you gonna wake up or stay in bed all day" I smirked. "I guess I could stay here for the day" soda said, his face was pale and he looked horrible. "Are you okay, you don't look so good" I said brushing my thumb across his cheek.

As I leaned down to get a better look at him, he jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I quickly followed him there to find him leaning up against the toilet. "Baby, are you alright" I said patting his back. "Yeah, I think I just got a virus or something" he said whipping the vomit off his mouth. "Well your definitely not going to work today, common" I said picking him up and bringing him back to bed. "Amelia I'm fine" he assured, but even a dog could tell he wasn't fine. "Soda, you need rest, if you don't it will get worse" I said helping him back into bed, we're he soon after fell back asleep.

I went back out to the living room were all the guys were sitting. "What's up with Pepsi cola" Steve asked, eating chocolate cake. "I think he has some kind of virus or something, so I don't think he is able to go to work today" I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "We're darry?" I asked looking around. "He had to head to work early apparently he is getting a promotion so he has to work more" pony said, packing his bag. "We're you going?" I said eying his bag. "Uh school, it starts today" he said scrunching his nose. "It does? I didn't even realise" I scoffed, jumping on the couch.

After a bit pony, Johnny and two-bit left for school and Steve and darry were both at work. I decided to stay home with soda so he wouldn't be alone. Dally stayed for a little while but left to probably go hunt some trouble or get drunk.

Soda was sound asleep so I took this advantage to clean up around the house. I still hadn't been home after my grandma passed away but I would have to go back some time soon. After cleaning up I made some chicken soup for soda and also made some tea.

I made my way into his room. He was still sound asleep. I laid the back of my hand on his forehead to check his temperature. His head was pretty warm so I got a cold rag and placed it on his forehead. "Hey were are the guys" soda said sleepily. "Hey, pony, Johnny and two are at school, Steve and darry are both at work and dally is at bucks I think" I smiled stroking his cheek. "Oh don't you have to work today aswell" soda said looking around. "Nah I stayed home to take care of you" I laughed slightly. "Here I made you some soup" I said handing him the bowl slowly. "What time is it?" He asked, taking the spoon to his mouth. "Uh I think it's around 11:30" I said. "Woah I was asleep for a while" he giggled.

Soda ate his soup and went to go have a shower. I fixed up his room and took some comfy clothes out for him and placed it on his bed. He came out a little after, in only a towel, showing off his abs. " well for someone being sick, you still look really hot" I smirked. "I could say the same about you" he laughed looking me up and down. " I gotta head back to my house real quick to get changed out of these clothes and clean up a bit, do you wanna stay here or do you wanna chill on my couch while I clean up over there?" I said leaning on the door frame. " I'll get dressed real quick and come with you" he smiled. "Alright I'll be in the living room" I smiled, closing the door behind him.

We walked back to my house. As soon as we walked in soda plopped down onto the couch which made me giggle. "Baby are you sure your okay" I said looking at him. "Yeah I just needa sleep" he said drifting off. I brought him a pillow and a warm blanket and tucked him in. I gave him a kiss on his head. "Wait" he said pulling my arm back as I walked away. "What's up" I smiled turning back. He pulled me down and gave me a kiss on my lips. I quickly pulled away. " sodaaa your sick! I don't wanna get sick now" I said wiping my mouth, making him laugh.

Soda fell asleep again. He looked so peaceful when he slept. Being in the house brought back a lot of memories of my grandma. I still couldn't believe that she was gone, and how she never told me that she had cancer. I walked up the stairs to my grandmas room. When I walked in I saw a small piece of paper on the corner of her bed. I walked up to it and realise it was a note that she had written for me.

Dear Amelia:

If you are reading this that means that I have passed away. I know what you might be thinking right now, why I didn't tell you I had cancer. I didn't want to tell you because I knew that your mum passed away from cancer as well. I didn't want you to worry about me, when you just came here to get away from your abusive father. This weekend when I told you I went out with friends, I was actually getting treatment to get rid of the cancer, but sadly it didn't work and the cancer came back. I left you some my money so you can take care of the house. I know you are young, but I told your aunt to come down every know and then to check up on you and to help around. I love you so much Amelia and hope that you become successful in life, also I hope that soda proposes to you some day hehe. Please also take care of my plants for me. I love you and I will be watching you from above.

Love your nana

By the time I finished reading the letter I had a few tears dripping down my face. I folded up the letter and brought it into my room and put it in my bedside table. I cleaned up my room a bit before heading back downstairs. Soda was now awake watching the TV. "Hey your awake" I said walking down the last few steps. "Yeah and thanks to your amazing chicken soup I feel a lot better" he chuckled. "I'm glad to hear that" I laughed, sitting beside him on the couch. "We should head back, the guys will be back soon" I said getting up. "But I wanna spend some time with youuu" soda whined like a baby. "Well if your feeling alright tomorrow, we will go on a date to the dingo" I said holding both his hands out. "Alright deal" he smiled getting up and wrapping his arms around me, before walking back to his house.

———————————————————————