XLII

Its been exactly 2 years today since me and sodapop got married, making it our 2 year anniversary

Its been exactly 2 years today since me and sodapop got married, making it our 2 year anniversary. I was cooking sodas favourite meal before he got home from work. He had gotten at job down at the police station as my dad was one of the head people over there, so he kindly offered soda a job. We bought a house, a few streets down from the old Curtis house, kinda in the middle, not on the socs side but also not right we're the greaser side was. There was no more rivalry between the two social groups anymore, everyone was kinda on good terms if you would say.

It was a pretty big house. It was 2 floors, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom and 2 garage. It had a pool out back and a massive backyard. I had graduated for law school, a lawyer in particular, so being a lawyer earned quite a bit of money. After getting married, soda planned a trip for us to go to my home town in Australia. I visited family and some old friends I didn't hear from in a very long time. I showed soda my old house and we're I used to surf. He honestly loved Australia and wanted to come back soon.

As I was cooking sodas favourite meal, chicken stir fry and rice, for our anniversary diner, I heard a car door close outside. I got excited and placed the utensils down on the counter and made my way down the hall way to the front door. "Hey baby girl, mmm something smells amazing" soda smirked engulfing me in his comforting hugs. "I made your favourite" I smiled brushing away the hair, falling into his eyes. "And I brought you your favourite" he smiled pulling out a bouquet of white roses from his back. "Sodaaa" I squealed like a baby giving him another tight hug. "All for my favourite person in the entire world" he laughed and gave me a kiss, then walking upstairs to have a shower.

I wasn't just planning a normal dinner tonight. Earlier this week I was getting a few signs, so I got Payton to bring me to the doctors to see what was wrong. When we went they told me that i was pregnant, and trust me I was over the moon but the news I got next made me even happier and that was what I was going to tell soda tonight. I got everything ready on the table and sat down waiting for soda to come down.

"Wow I really don't deserve you" he smiled walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist as I put the roses soda got me into a vase. "Come let's eat" I smiled taking my seat. We talked for a while just talking about things, whatever came to mind, when I finally got the courage to tell him. I had gotten a blood test to tell me that I was pregnant, after none of the tests were really working. After I had gotten the blood test, they also got me to take an ultrasound, so I got the pictures, and a pregnancy test and put them in a small box with a little note on top being the first thing he saw.

"Here open it" I smiled handing him the box slightly nervous for his reaction. "Baby you didn't have to get me anything, I feel really bad now coz I just got you roses" he whined placing his fork down and taking the box from me. "Don't say that, the roses are more than enough" I smiled, leaning back in my chair slightly ready for him to open the box. He shook the box to try and figure out what it was but didn't hear anything. He opened the lis slowly, taking the note out. "Roses are red, test liners are pink, look what we did baby! What do you think?!" The note read. He placed down the paper and looked in the box again to find a pregnancy test and the ultrasound pictures inside. "Baby....your..pregnant!?" He asked excitedly. "Yes!" I said jumping up into his arms. "Omg I'm going to be a dad!" He yelled cupping my face and kissing me. "Did you look at the pictures" I asked to see if he had noticed. He took another look at the pictures and then noticed what he was actually looking at. "Omg...this isn't real" he said looking up at him, a tear running down my cheek. "Your pregnant...with twins?" He asked his eyes welling up. A tear rolled down my cheek as I nodded yes. "Baby that's amazing" he smiled rapping me up in a hug.

~time skip~

"I'm going to be an uncle!" Pony exclaimed. "So am I?!" Dally yelled. "Yous are all gonna be uncles" I laughed, getting hugs from all the guys. "I can't believe I'm going to be an uncle to these little babies inside" dally smiled rubbing my belly, even tho there was hardly a bump because it was pretty early on. "Yes you are" I laughed. "IM GOING TO BE AN AUNTY!" Payton screamed giving me a massive hug. "Calm down" I giggled hugging her back.

Me and soda has told the guys a few days later. Even tho it has been a few years later, we are all still so close and hang out so much just like the good old days. Darry got married to a girl named Evelyn and they had a little baby girl name Sophie who was adorable and they lived in the Curtis house. Dally and Payton were still dating but he was considering proposing to her soon. Pony had a girlfriend named stacie. They got along pretty well as they were both bookworms and loved sunsets. Johnny had proposed to a girl last year named Ashley, they were honestly supper cute together because Johnny always protected her from everything. Steve broke up with that hoe bag last year and let me tell you I'm so happy for that. He met another girl named Caitlin, and me and Payton got along with her pretty well. And lastly two-bit, he got married to an amazing girl last year, named ruby. He stopped drinking for her because he loved her that much and let me tell you if that guy stops drinking for you, he definitely loves you more than himself.

Everyone had been living a pretty good life lately and everything was perfect and we were all closer than ever. I was so happy to have these guys in mine and my family's life forever.

—————

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘐𝘍 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜, 𝘕𝘖𝘉𝘖𝘋𝘠 || 𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘚 🎉