XX

I grabbed my purse and slipped on my white converse

I grabbed my purse and slipped on my white converse. I grabbed my leather jacket and made my way out of the house. I hoped into my grandmas old car that was now mine and drove off to the mall.

It was now December 16th, and I was doing some Christmas shopping before it was too late. I pulled up to the crowded mall and went on with my shopping. I was at the shops for what had to be 5 hours straight and I was exhausted. I dropped all my bags into the trunk of my car and made my way home.

I had gotten all the guys their gifts and was officially done with Christmas shopping for the year. I pulled up to my house and gathered all the shopping bags. As I was trying to fit all of the bags on my arms I ended up dropping a few. "Hey need help" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to find soda bending down to pick them up. "Uh no, no I'm good" I said snatching the bags off him. "What? Are there like tampons in there or something" he chuckled. " no it's your Christmas presents, no peeking do you understand me!" I scolded pointing a finger at him. "That's all for us?" He said confused. "Uh yeah why" I giggled. "That's a lot of gifts" he said wide eyed. "No it's not, plus lots of gifts for my favourite people" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I gotta go wrap these, goodnight I love you" I smiled walking up the stairs to my house. "Alright bye babyyy" he said extending the "baby".

I dropped the gifts in the corner of my room and went to go get ready for a shower. As I was taking a shower, I looked outside and realised it had started to snow. I really hoped that it would snow on Christmas, it would be my first Christmas being somewhere where it snowed.

I went downstairs and decided to make myself some dinner. I decided on some tacos. I took out the meat and put it to cook while I cut some lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and some More toppings.

I finished making the dinner and realised I had so much food, so I decided to call the gang over for dinner. "Hello, Curtis household" soda said answering the phone. "Oh hello Mr. Curtis, I would like to invite you and your friends over for dinner" I said in a posh voice. "Why certainly, we will be over in a jiffy" he said in a posh voice hanging up the phone. I laughed at his goofiness and started to set up the plates on the table.

As I was setting the last plate down the front door swung open and two-bit stumbled in. "I heard I have been summoned" two slurred as I laughed. "Take a seat guys" I said sitting on a chair. "You look so cute"soda smiled giving me a hug. "Are these tacos?" Dally asked. "No dal their snails" I said sarcastically making the other guys laugh. "Hey we're old darry at" I said stuffing a taco in my mouth. "He's coming home late tonight hes with a client right now" pony said trying to speak without meat coming out of his mouth. Darry had become manager of the roofing industry he was working at, so he was making a lot more money, being able to provide more for soda and pony.

"God ponyboy you look like a goblin with all that food in your mouth" two said laughing, causing ponyboy to spit his food all over the table. The guys started to crack up, they were all falling on the floor, even dally. "My god ponyboy you grotty child" I laughed going to get some paper towel from the kitchen.

I cleaned up the mess and soon took all the dishes to the kitchen when the guys were done eating. "Hey baby girl" soda said, wrapping his arms around my waist, making me laugh. "Soda I'm trying to clean right now" I said putting a plate on the drying rack. "You'd be an amazing wife you know that" he said turning me around, stroking my hair. "Soda, were too young. Your only seventeen and I haven't even turned seventeen yet" I said giggling. "Once we're both old enough, I promise you, I will turn you into my wife" he said biting his lip.

I blushed at what he said. Did he really love me that much, that he wanted to marry me. I was broken out of my thoughts when he slammed his lips onto mine, causing me to bump into the counter behind me. He pushed me against it, cupping my face in his hands, while passionately kissing me. My stomach was full of butterflies and I was screaming inside. even tho we have been dating for over 2 months, everytime he would do something cute or romantic it would still make me feel all giddy inside.

The guys ended up staying the night. I made some popcorn and got some snacks and we watched a few movies. I brought some pillows and blankets down as well. I had my head on sodas lap, and my legs across Dallys lap on the couch. During the movie, he would flick my leg trying to get me annoyed, which worked and I ended up kicking him in the face. Pony and Johnny both ended up falling asleep pretty early. Two-bit knocked out a while after from drinking too much beer. He started singing the mikey mouse theme song in his sleep and soda and Steve both started hitting him with pillows to shut him up. I snuggled up to dally a few times, but soda didn't mind as he knew we both viewed each other as siblings. I ended up falling asleep half on Dallas and half on soda but they didn't care. Steve fell asleep on the armchair, pony and Johnny on the fuzzy carpet as well as two-bit who was still singing the god damn theme song. "Two shut the fuck up would you" I laughed slightly. "Come inside it's fun inside" he mumbled before turning on his side falling asleep.

———————————————————————