XXXIV

I had woken up in my bed, dally sleeping next to me

I had woken up in my bed, dally sleeping next to me. Memories rushed back into my head from last night. So much had happened in just one night. I still couldn't believe that dally was actually my older brother and I had no idea.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a groan next to me. I looked over to dally how was turning around to face me rubbing his eyes. It was really funny because I couldn't see any resemblance of me and dally being siblings. Apart from dark brown hair, nothing. I had blue eyes, he had dark brown. I had tanned skin, his was more pale than mine. "How long have you been awake" he groaned sleepily. "Not long I just woke up, we're dad"I asked rubbing my eyes. "Uh I think in the other room" he said slowly waking up. "What happened last night I don't even remember falling asleep" I said confused. "Well everyone was talking to each other and you fell asleep on soda, so he carried you up here to sleep better or some bullshit" he groaned stretching out his arms.

"Alright well I'm gonna go shower" I said jumping out of bed and heading towards my bathroom. I took and nice and relaxing shower, taking my mind of all that was happening right now. I did a full exploitation session, along with a few concerts here and there, honestly the best shower I have had in a while.

After I finished I made my way back into my room to find dally no longer in bed. I went into my closet to pick out an outfit for the day. I put on some light wash jeans, the AC/DC shirt that darry got me for Christmas, and my leather jacket that had my last name on it, well my mums last name. I put my hair up in a messy bun and but on a bit of makeup. I kept on the locket and the bracelet that soda got me and headed downstairs.

I walked downstairs to see my dad and soda talking. "Oh hey soda were is dally" I asked smiling walking over to him and giving him a hug. "Hey he went over to my house and We were just talking about you" soda smiled at me. "You were, should I be concerned or" I asked slightly confused. "Oh no, we were just talking about how soda here proposed to you" my dad smiled patting him on the shoulder making soda blush slightly. "Well, I'm going to make some breakfast do you guys want some" I asked. "Oh darry made some food this morning why don't you guys just come over" soda smiled. "I would love too kids but I gotta head to a job interview" my dad said grabbing his coat. "Oh already" I asked kinda shocked. "Yeah, don't wanna waste anymore time, alright bye hunny. See ya son" he said giving me a kiss on my head and patting soda on the shoulder before walking outside.

"Well seems like he likes you a lot" I chuckled to myself. "That's a good thing right" he said wrapping his arms around me. "Yeah of course it is" I smiled to myself.

~time skip~

"Okay can someone please explain to me why the hell im eating green and pink pancakes" I laughed looking at the plate in front of me. "Well soda here wanted to be creative" Steve laughed. "Well A+ to you" I laughed. All the guys came and sat down and joined in on eating the food. Darry was able to stay home today so it was a great chance to spend some more time with him. 

"What do y'all wanna do today" pony asked rubbing his belly. "Well we could go down to the lot and play a game of football, we haven't done that in a while" darry suggested. "How fun, I'm amazing at football" I said happily. "Well not as amazing as me" steve said confidently "yeah we will see about that won't we Stevie"" I joked getting up off the table to go wash the dishes.

Me and pony helped clean up before we headed over to the lot to play a game of footie. "Alright Amelia, dally, Johnny and two-bit on one team, and soda, Steve, pony and me on the other" darry said juggling the football in his hands. "Alright prepare to be beat" Steve joked. "Careful Stevie, don't say something you will regret" I smirked walking to the back of the field.

The game started off, two and me were at the back of the field, while Johnny and Dally were up the front. They were going pretty good when darry came out of legit nowhere like frickin Harry Potter and tackled dally. I groaned to myself before running up and tackling the ball out of Sodas hands. "Your not so bad arnt you" soda joked trying to distract me. Alright sodapop you wanna play two at that game. I leaned down and kissed soda leaving him completely puzzled and shocked giving me the opportunity to grab the ball and score a point for my team.

"WOOHOO!!" To bit yelled picking me up over his shoulders. "Soda you just got beat by a girl!" Johnny laughed making soda groan. "What can I say I'm a master at this" I winked. "Well that's only the start of the game missy" pony smirked.

We continued to play for a while until it started raining.  The ground got muddy and slippery, making it kinda dangerous to play as it could result in serious injuries. I'm one to talk. I finished the game off with sliding on the ground scoring the final point. My clothes were dirty and drenched wet. "WE WON!" Dally hollered running up to me engulfing me in a tight hug,along with the rest of my team.

We were all laughing and hollering when I Felt a sharp pain down on my hand. I looked down at my hand to find my wrist purple and swollen. "Crap" I muttered to myself. The guys noticed and quickly rushed over to me. "Why Am I always the one to get injured" I whined throwing my head back. "What happened" dally asked rushing over brushing back his hair. "I don't know but my wrist doesn't look normal does it" I joked. " common let's get you back to the house" darry said. Everyone started to walk back, soda holding me tight trying to get my mind off my throbbing hand.

————————————————————————