XXIV

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la al!" Two-bit screamed jumping on my bed

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la al!" Two-bit screamed jumping on my bed. "Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la la" he continued. "Two what the hell man" I yelled rubbing my eyes. "Common it's Christmas and your still sleeping!" He laughed. "What time is it. And how the hell did you get into my house you creep" I asked slapping him on the arm. "6:23am and that's a secret that I'll never tell xox" he said with a massive smile plastered on his face. "Your a pain in the ass" I said seriously. "Hehe I know now get your ass up and get ready" he yelled going downstairs continuing to sing Christmas songs.

I walked downstairs after adding all the presents into bags. I found two-bit sitting on the couch watching Christmas carols on the TV drinking a beer. "God you can't go a day without drinking beer" I laughed rolling my eyes. "That's not true... okay maybe it is, but beer is great" he laughed chugging the bottle down, causing him to choke and spit the liquid out all over himself. I started to crack up laughing and so did he. "Your so dopey" I said in between laughs.

After two bit cleaned himself up from his 'accident' we made our way over to the Curtis house. Two bit was throwing snowballs at my head to see if they would bounce off, but they just went all over my head making him laugh. "We wish you a merry Christmas we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!" Two bit sung as he walked into the house. "Someone's in the spirit" pony laughed. "Common horse boy join me" two said walking over to pony and slouching on him, continuing to sing. They both started singing and dancing making everyone laugh. "Merry Christmas everyone" I smiled walking over and greeting everyone with a hug. "Merry Christmas baby girl" soda said, kissing me softly. "Merry Christmas" I smiled, looking into his sparkling eyes. "Why do you have snow in your hair" he laughed picking the snow out. "Ask two bitch over there" I giggled pointing at two bit who was trying to balance a beer bottle on his head.

"For gods sake dally stop stealing the damn bacon" darry yelled. Soon after dally came running out of the kitchen with pieces of bacon hanging out of his mouth. He tripped on the carpet and he and his bacon went flying. "Why is everyone so hyper today" I laughed. "Because it Christmas their always like this" darry laughed bringing the food out on the table.

I helped darry set the table and the guys all sat down. Steve our on the radio and Christmas songs were playing. Everyone was in a good mood, even dally and that was rare. " so when can we open presents" soda asked shoving an egg in his mouth. "After we eat" darry replied. Everyone was having a good time, eating and laughing making jokes.

After everyone ate breakfast, we all sat around in the lounge room and started to open presents. The guys all gave their presents they got for me first. Dally got me a leather jacket that had my last name on the back with a little Australian flag patch on the front. "Omg dally thank you so much" I squealed giving him a hug.

"Me next!" Two bit yelled passing me the present. He got me a mini mouse shirt that looked exactly like his that I got him just his was Mickey Mouse. "Omg two-bit thank you" I laughed. "What's so funny" he asked. "You'll see soon" I giggled as I gave him a hug.

Next was Steve. He got me a silver chain bracelet with a heart on it. "Omg Stevie this is beautiful thank you so much" I smiled jumping on him.

Pony gave me his present next. He got me a book that had cute little poems inside. He also got me a pastel pink polaroid camera. "Omg pony thank you so much I love it" I smiled giving him a hug.

Johnny got me a small metal switchblade that had my initials carved into it and a pair of fuzzy socks. "Thank you so much Johnny" I said giving him a hug aswell.

Darry was next. He got me an 'acdc' jumper, an elvis shirt with a slit under the collar and a lipgloss. "Thank u so much darry!" I squealed hugging him coz he knew how much I loved acdc and elvis.

Last was soda. He handed me a small box first. I opened it and saw a beautiful silver necklace with a small locket and a heart on it. The locket had sodas initials carved into it with a heart under it. I smiled at the necklace, giving soda a big hug. "Thank you baby so much I love it" I smiled giving him a kiss on the lips. "That's not it" he smiled giving me another small box. I opened to see a gold ring. It was engraved with small diamonds looping around the entire ring. I looked at it in shock. " I got you a promise ring, to promise you that I will always be with you no matter what. Some day I will get you a better ring that you will wear forever" soda said smiling at me. " soda, I'm lost for words. Thank you so much. I love you so much words can't describe" I said with tears in my eyes. He grabbed me in a hug kissing me on the forehead.

" alright enough with the romance can we get our presents now" dally said crossing his arms. "Yeah sure let me get them " I laughed getting up and bringing the bags.

I Gave dally his present first. I got him a leather jacket that had his last name written on the top. It also had a flame type of pattern under it aswell. I got him a new switchblade as well. "Wow, this is my new favourite jacket, thanks man" he said giving me a tight hug making me laugh.

Next I gave two bit his present. He opened it to find the exact same shirt he had gotten me but with Mickey Mouse. I also got him a gift voucher to get as much beer as he wanted. "Omg now we can match. And as much beer as I want sounds like heaven to me" he slaughter hugging me, All the guys laughed. " your welcome two"

I gave Steve his next. I got him a magazine with his favourite cars in it, a box of tools that he said he had wanted for the longest time and two boxes of cake mix. "Okay now I get it when you said we will have the best Christmas with you" he laughed giving me a hug. "Your welcome" I laughed.

Next was pony. I got him two books, gone with the wind and the hobbit. I also got him a sketch pad and some coloured pencils as he loved to draw aswell. "Wow omg thanks so much Amelia" he smiled looking at his presents giving me a hug. "No problem pone" I smiled.

Johnny was next. I got him a new jean jacket, and a golden chain. "You really didn't have to thanks so much" he smiled giving me a hug. "Your welcome Johnny cakes" I smiled at him.

After Johnny was darry. I got him a cook book with new recipes to try, new work boots and some work tools. "Geez thank you Amelia" he smiled giving me a big bear hug. "Your very welcome dar bear" I smiled.

Last but not least was soda. I got him my favourite cologne that he wore, I got him a golden chain that had a heart with my initials engraved on it, a new flannel and a black watch. "I-you got me so much and I only got you two things" he said disappointed. "You didn't need to get me anything, neither of you guys did, this is my treat, to thank you all enough of how much you guys have helped me" I said smiling. "I love you so much" he smiled kissing me softly.

———————————————————————