XXXV

"Alright this might hurt a little" darry said wrapping up my wrist into a bandage

"Alright this might hurt a little" darry said wrapping up my wrist into a bandage. I flinched a little at his touch, but soon relaxed when soda was there to comfort me.

I had sprained my wrist or something while playing football, so darry bandaged it up and if it got any worse I would go to the doctor.

I looked outside and saw that it was pouring down rain. My clothes were still wet and I was getting really cold. "Alright all done, do you need any pain medication" darry asked putting away the first-aid kit. "Yeah can I please have some aspirins or something to make this pain go away" I said holding my wrist in my hand.

Darry got up and went to the kitchen to get me some aspirins. Soda noticed that I was cold. " do you want some warm pair of clothes" he asked rubbing my back. "Yes please" I laughed. We both got up and went into sodas and pony's room to get me some clothes.

The guys were all in the kitchen doing whatever they were doing. Dally had gone back to our house to get changed and to tell dad that I had an accident and I would be back soon. Soda went over to his dresser and got out some clothes for me.

I had tried to get dressed on my own but with my deformed wrist I couldn't really do much. "Do you need me to help you" soda laughed as I was hopping around the place trying to put on my wants with one hand. "Yes" I sighed softly. He helped me put on the tights then helped me with the jumper, but in order to put on the jumper he had to take of my shirt, showing my bra. He took off my wet shirt, before looking down and blushing. "What you've never seen skin before" i laughed. "No it's not that" he chuckled rubbing his neck. "Soda im cold can you please help me put on the jumper or not" I laughed. "Oh yeah sorry" he smirked.

I dried off my hair in the bathroom before making my way back into his room to get my dirty clothes. He was getting changed into his clothes and was shirtless. I could see his toned stomach and his muscles on his arms. I must have been staring for a while because soda looked over at me and started laughing. "What never seen skin before" he mimicked me making me roll my eyes. "How's your wrist feeling" he asked slipping on his jumper. I leaned up against the edge of the bed, putting my weight on my left leg. "Numb" I giggled. " well I can fix that" he smirked, closing the space in between us.

He placed his hand on the back of my neck, the other around my waist, supporting my weight. He pressed his lips up against mine. Soda slowly moved me onto the bed hovering on top of me. He pressed his body up against mine, letting the kiss intensify. I had my hand wrapped around his neck, tugging on his soft hair.

The kiss lasted a while, before I moved my hand in an unpleasant way, making me whine in pain, separating from the kiss. "Did I hurt you are you alright" soda asked, moving off top of me. "Yeah, I just moved it in a weird way" I said, rubbing my forehead. Soda grabbed my wrist gently, and kissed it softly. "Did that make it better" he smirked. "A little" I said biting my lip.

We were both staring into each other's eyes, enjoying our presence. Our thoughts were broken when we heard laughing from the kitchen. "We should get back to them" soda smirked. "Yeah we should" I smiled taking sodas hand, walking to the kitchen.

"Alright darry, in your opinion what's the height of stupidity?" Two-bit asked sipping on his beer. Darry sat there for a second thinking. "Hey ponyboy how tall are you?" Darry said trying to hold in his laugh but obviously someone couldn't. Across the table two bit spit out his beer all over Steve and started cracking up laughing, along with the rest of the guys.

"Darry!" Ponyboy whined while all the guys cracked up laughing. "Darry your turning into a savage" Johnny laughed. Steve on the other hand was giving two bit the devil eyes, coz he just spit all over him.

"What did I miss" I laughed walking into the kitchen. "KEITH over here spat his frickin beer all over me" Steve said annoyed. "What did you just say" two bit said furrowing his eyebrows. "That's right KIETH" Steve smirked. Two bit tackled Steve onto the ground both of them fighting.

I laughed at their stupidity sitting on the table next to Johnny. "How's your hand Amelia" Johnny asked. "Eh it's alright I guess" I sighed resting my head on the table. "Listen guys I'm gonna head back to my house, I'll see you guys tomorrow?" I yawned getting up. "Yeah sure bye Amelia" pony said giving me a hug. I said my goodbyes to the gang and soda walked me back to my house.

"Amelia hunny I heard about your wrist are you alright" my dad asked shocked opening the door. "Yeah she's alright, darry wrapped her up and gave her some medicine" soda said, pulling me closer to him. "Thank you, you guys take care of her so much" my dad sighed. "Alright bye baby" I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye princess I'll see your tomorrow" soda smirked kissing the top of my head before walking to his house.

"We're dally" I asked shutting the door behind me. "Uh I thinks he's upstairs asleep" my dad said locking the door. "Alright imma head up to bed, goodnight" I smiled at my dad before waking upstairs.

I walked into my room to see dally face down on the pillow, snoring a bit. I laughed at how funny he looked before closing the door behind me and hopping into bed. Dally shifted in his sleep, before wrapping an arm around me pulling me closer, making me fall straight asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

———————————————————————