XXXIII

"Yo Amelia the gang are having a movie night so we will go there-" dally stopped in his tracks when he saw the familiar face standing in my living room

"Yo Amelia the gang are having a movie night so we will go there-" dally stopped in his tracks when he saw the familiar face standing in my living room. My father and Dallas were staring at each other for what seemed like forever. "Dally this is my dad" I said turning to him. "Dallas?" My dad said shocked. "Yeah that's dally dad" I said confused.

I looked over to dally who stood there shocked like her knew something. "Am I missing something" I said still very confused. "D-dad" dally said, his voice cracking. "Wait what the hell is happening right now" I said shaking my head. "Dallas is my son, your brother" my dad said a tear rolling down his cheek. I was shocked. Dally, is my brother? A million thoughts were going through my head. "Dally why didn't you tell me" I asked looking directly at him, who was still in the same place, shock plastered on his face.

"I-I didn't think" he stuttered looking at my dad. "Can someone please explain to me what is going on" I said alternating between them two. "I think yous need to sit down" my dad said calmly. Me and dally took a seat on the couch next to each other.

"Your mother got pregnant at 19 with Dallas. We didn't have anything. No money to support ourselves let alone a child and No house, we had just graduated and we're going into university. Your mother had the baby a few months later, but we couldn't support him, so your auntie, Jessica, took him in, in New York when he was just a baby" my dad said sighing. Me and dally sat there utterly shocked. "Wait so what your saying, dally is my brother" I said my eyes becoming glossy. I looked over at dally who had pain, shock, happiness all in his eyes.

"She told me yous died in a plane crash" dally said, his voice cracking a little. "We told her too, so you wouldn't think that your parents didn't love you and just abandoned you"my dad said. "That's exactly what you did!" Dally said raising his voice. "Dally" I said calmly grabbing his hand. He relaxed a little before sitting back down, head in his hands. "This is why I always felt so protective of you, like you were my little sister" he said a tear rolling down his cheek. I smiled up at him before giving him a hug. "So mums really dead" dally asked, separating from the hug. "Yeah she died almost a year ago from cancer" I said sadly.

"I'm so sorry I had to put you through so much Dallas" my dad said shaking his head. "Wait so if your my brother, why is your last name Winston" I asked confused. "Because it's my last name" my dad said bringing my attention to him. "Wait your last name isn't Anderson" I asked shocked. "No, it's your mothers. I never told you so you wouldn't find anything out about Dallas" he said upset. "Okay so what your telling is that I have a long lost brother who is Dallas Winston who is sitting beside me right now, my last name is actually winston and not Anderson and Mum had a secret child at 19 that I never knew about until now" I said. "Wow that sounded way better in my head" I said shaking my head.

Us three sat there for a good 10 minutes just talking about the whole situation. I couldn't believe that dally was actually my older brother and that My last name is really Winston and not Anderson. It was a lot to take in and my brain was hurting.

"Okay so what's gonna happen now" I asked looking at them both. "Well I came to take you back to Australia, but now I don't think that's a good idea" my dad said rubbing his Temples. I paused for a moment to think. " why don't you live here dad" I said. "And Dallas can obviously live with us aswell. You can get a job somewhere around here. We have enough bedrooms" I said sitting up from the couch. "Are you sure you want me around" my dad asked. "I hate you for what you did to me, but I do forgive you" I smiled. "Dallas what do you think about this" my dad said looking at him. "I-um-yeah,yeah that sounds good" he said with a smiled on his face that I have never seen before.

I jumped up in excitement jumping on dally who laughed at me. I cant believe that this all happened in one night. My dad coming home and apologising for his actions. Then me finding out I have a brother. Then them staying and living with me like the family we could have been. But if only mum was still alive to experience this amazing opportunity.

"Okay you guys stay here, catch up talk, don't kill eachother tho, while I go over to the Curtis house and tell them what's going on" I said eagerly walking over to the door. They both smiled and laughed at me as I walked out, leaving them to talk to eachother.

I walked up the steps to the house and opened the door finding the guy sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Hey Amelia, were dally" soda asked looking around. "Um well long story short, I just found out that Dallas is my older brother" I said placing my hands together. The room went quite, filled With shocked faces. "Wait replay that" Steve said confused. "My dad just told me that Dally is my long lost brother" I said smiling a bit. "Wait so, your a Winston? And dally is your brother and" Johnny paused. "Yeah, their in the house talking right now" I said trying to still comprehend what just happened.

I talked to the guys and explained to them a little more about the whole situation. They were all as shocked as I was. The guys all came to my house and met my dad, including soda. My dad said that he liked soda and that he approved of him which honestly made me so happy. In fact my dad got along with all the guys. We all talked amongst ourselves about the whole situation, and honestly me and dally were really happy and excited that we were actually family. Who knew one night could change everything.

————————————————————————