XXIII

It was Christmas Eve and I had just finished wrapping up all the guys presents

It was Christmas Eve and I had just finished wrapping up all the guys presents. Darry was making dinner tonight so we would all be there. I placed all the presents in the corner of my room ready for tomorrow. I went into my closet and picked out a cute little outfit.

As I was walking up the stairs to the front door I could already hear all the guys laughing and chatting. Elvis was playing on the radio and I could smell the delicious food already.

"Hey look who's finally here" dally yelled coming up to me and giving me a big hug. "Hey dal" I laughed smiling at his softness. All the guys greeted me and said their hellos before going back to wrestling and laughing. "We're is superdope and Pepsi cola at" I asked looking around. "In the kitchen I think" Steve said tackling two-bit.

I walked into the kitchen and saw soda and darry talking, placing the food on platers. "Mm this food smells delicious" I said rubbing my tummy, laughing a bit. "Heyy baby you made it" soda said picking me up, giving me small kisses on my cheek making me giggle. "Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world" I laughed going over and giving darry a hug. "Hey darry how you been" I said. "I'm good seeing as I'm now a manager and earn more, I can get you all great gifts" he said smiling. "Aw darry you really don't have to get me anything I already have anything I have ever wanted" I said smiling at soda.

I helped bring all the food onto the table and set down the plates and stuff. All the guys sat down and started to pile their plates up with the amazing food that soda and darry cooked. We all said a little prayer before beginning to eat. " so guys come over to my house tomorrow for Christmas lunch?" I asked stuffing a potato in my mouth. "Yeah sure that sounds great" pony replied.

We all continued talking and laughing while eating dinner. Two bit told us horrible jokes that made us all laugh because they were that bad. Dally told us some stories of when he was in the cooler. I told they guys about Australia and my home town, How amazing it was. I told them more about my life and my past.  After dinner darry brought out two chocolate cakes for all of us to enjoy, Of course Steve and two bit argued on who got the last piece, which resulted with chocolate all over their faces.

When everyone finished eating I helped darry clean up, before I went out side on the porch to watch the stars. I snuggled up in my grey cardigan, watching the snow fall onto the ground while leaning up against the pillar. I heard the front door open and someone come outside and sit beside me. "Hey what are you doing outside in the cold" soda said wrapping me up in a side hug. "Oh nothing I came outside for some fresh air" I smiled leaning on his shoulder, with his arm draped around me. "Are you okay baby" he asked turning over to me. "Yeah, I'm just so happy to be here with you" I smiled leaning in to kiss him. He grabbed the side of my face pulling me in closer. I put my hand around his neck, deepening in kiss. I was now leaning back on the pole behind me, soda almost on top of me. I pulled away to breathe, looking at soda who was blushing like crazy. I kissed him one more time, but this kiss was short unlike the other one.

I went to stand up to walk back inside when soda pulled me down making me land in his lap. "Hey what was that for" I laughed. "I don't want you to leave just yet" he smirked giving me small kisses all over my face, making me giggle. "Sodaa stop" I said in between laughs. "But I love you" he whined like a baby. He grabbed me tighter now holding me like a baby in his Arms. I felt so safe with him, like nothing could ever get to me.

We were sitting like that for a while when Johnny and pony came out to have a smoke. "Oh did we interrupt something" pony said looking at Johnny. " no no we were just watching the snow fall" I said smirking at soda. Pony and Johnny started to smile at each other like they didn't believe us.

I got up and walked inside, with soda following behind me. We all talked and laughed for the rest of the night. We watched Mickey Mouse and listened to the radio, dancing along. It reached round 11pm. All the guys said their goodbyes and made their way back to their houses. Johnny stayed at the Curtis's as his parents were fighting again. I said my goodbyes to the guys and soda before making my way back to my house.

I took a nice relaxing shower and changed into some comfy clothes. I changed into some black leggings and a grey jumper, throwing my hair into a messy bun. I made sure all the presents were all ready for tomorrow and cleaned up the house a bit before heading to bed. I couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow. My first Christmas away from all my friends back in Australia and without my parents or my grandma. Tomorrow was going to be a fun day.

———————————————————————