4. When It Rains

Garnet is angrily knocking on the bathroom door. "Open the door Peridot! If this Cluster is putting us in danger, you need to tell us what it is so we can stop it."

Peridot is holding the doorknob on the other side.  "NO! I hate you. I'm not telling you anything about the Cluster!"

Amethyst leans on Pearl's back. "Oh, come on! Is it like a big... hunk of... granola?" She asks.

"... What's granola?" Peridot asks turning to Y/n hoping he will know. He simply shrugs unsure either.

"I'm sure it's not granola. Now Peridot, I'm sure we can reach some sort of agreement. Perhaps a trade is in order?" Pearl suggests.

"Oh, sure, why don't you just give me back my with my screen and my log and all my information! Oh wait, YOU DESTROYED THEM! SO NO, I DON'T THINK WE CAN REACH SOME SORT OF AGREEMENT!!" Peridot retorts.

The Gems all collectively groan, when a toilet flushing is heard, revealing that Steven is still inside the bathroom with Peridot and Y/n.

"Okay Peridot, Y/n you can turn around now." Steven says hopping off the toilet.

Steven comes out of the bathroom and clears his throat 

"Sorry for, interrupting your interrogation." Steven says to the Gems.

"Don't worry about it, Steven." Garnet replies.

"I swear, Peridot is gonna crack any second now!" Pearl says confident.

"I'll never crack for the likes of you, you... CRYSTAL CLODS!" She shouts back and Y/n shakes his head while Peridot laughs.

Pearl growls angrily. "I'VE GOT YOUR CLODS RIGHT HERE, YOU LITTLE--"

"Hold on Pearl. If she's not going to be of any help, let's investigate this thing on our own." Garnet announces.

"I'll come with you!" Steven says excited.

"Sorry Steven, we're gonna need you to stay here and keep and eye on our... guests." Garnet replies as she adjusts her visor.

"Really?!" Steven asks.

"Yeah! Make sure Peridot doesn't try anything. Like convince Y/n to join the dark side." Amethyst says then doing a deep breathing gesture.

"Don't worry, she's harmless without her limb enhancers. Y/n on the other hand..." Pearl says and starts to think. "B-But I'm sure it will be fine." Pearl adds.

"I'M NOT HARMLESS!" Peridot shouts.

"Oh, HUSH UP!" Pearl replies back and The Gems step onto the warp pad.

"Oh! Steven, there's one more thing I have to mention." Garnet starts.

 Steven gets anxious. "What is it?" He asks.

Garnet forms a heart shape with her hands and smiles. "I love you. Bye!"

"See ya later!" Amethyst adds. 

The Gems then warp away, and Steven blushes and waves. 

Times passes by, the sky outside the is getting dark as thunder is heard in the distance. Steven is preparing soup in the kitchen.

Steven looks at the bathroom door and calls out to Peridot. 

"They left, you know. You two can come out now."