52. Legs from here to Homeworld

Okay so I want to make this very clear and clear up any confusion. 

Y/n is not Black Diamond. Black Diamond however will play an important role in this story. 

Blue Diamond had taken a hold of both Y/n and Steven as she begins to hug and nuzzle them, crying tears of joy, in turn causing Steven and the other Gems but Y/n to cry as well.

"Oh, Pink! I can't believe it! You and this Black Gem have been here all along! Oh!" Blue Diamond says happily.

"I can't just hand Steven and Y/n over to Blue Diamond, she's a shatterer!" Garnet says.

Bismuth sniffles. "She's not gonna hurt them. Look at her."

Blue Diamond laughs happily and continues to hug both Y/n and Steven

"She really thinks Steven's one of them and that Y/n can bring back Black Diamond." Bismuth says.

"Ahh!! Somebody make... Blue Diamond.. stop!!" Amethyst says desperately.

"Are you guys okay?" Connie asks.

"It's just-" Pearl sniffles. "Ugh, Blue Diamond's power. She's obviously relieved that Pink Diamond wasn't shattered after all and that Y/n has been found." Pearl says sadly.

Yellow Diamond is trying to reactivate her ship, but it, as well as Blue's, are too damaged from the previous battle.

"Hmm." Yellow hums and she turns away from the ocean. "How could you do this to us, Pink?" She begins to approach the house. "Why did you let us think you were shattered? Why the strange disguise? Why are you doing a voice? Why didn't you say something at the trial? And Blue, can you please stop crying? I can't see." Yellow Diamond wipes away her tears and splashes them onto the Crystal Gems who are drenched and unimpressed.

"Oh!...Sorry!" Blue Diamond says. Blue Diamond stops crying and puts Steven down at the entrance of the house, and he rejoins the other Crystal Gems. Yellow Diamond holds out her palm however before Y/n can rejoin the others. Blue raises her palm to meet Yellow's level and Y/n walks across into Yellow Diamond's palm.

Y/n was stood in Yellow's palm as the two looked at each other.

"So, you're one of Black's Gems. Tell me what facet are you from?" Yellow Diamond asks Y/n but he remains silent. Yellow's brow furrows. "I asked you a question." She states.

"Respect will be shown, When respect is received." Y/n says calmly.

"Listen here. You may be a Black Gem but I am a Diamond and you will address me as such." Yellow Diamond says irritated with Y/n's tone.

 "Yellow. Stop that and be kind." Blue interrupts her and she turns to Y/n. "But I am curious as to which Gem you are. Black only made so many and there always so interesting." Blue says.