33. That Will Be All

So we are now slowly beginning to add artwork to old chapters so be on the lookout for it :D Also have a human Y/n

Steven and Greg are in the grasp of an Amethyst guard, as she enters a room and drops the two of them on the floor.

"These the ones?" The Amethyst asks.

Steven and Greg look up and find themselves in a room full of several Quartz guards, laughing at them intimidatingly.

"Steven! Greg!" The Quartz guards step to the sides, revealing Amethyst being held down by an Amethyst guard.

Amethyst is groaning. "They found us out!"

"Amethyst!" Steven cries out worried.

" You won't believe what I've been through. They took Y/n! These Amethysts, they're really, really... great!" Amethyst begins to laugh. 

"Alright Amethyst you've had your fun." Y/n suddenly says appearing stood behind Steven and Greg.

"What?!"Steven cries out confused. 

Amethyst and the Quartz guards begin laughing aloud altogether.

"Your faces!" The first guard laughs.

The second lets go of Amethyst now. "You were right! That was priceless!"

Amethyst runs over and hugs Steven. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I had to!" Amethyst chuckles. "What are you wearing? Greg! This is a good look for you." Amethyst says.

"I have no idea what's happening anymore." Greg groans. 

Y/n closes his eyes and his gem begins to glow catching the attention of the other Amethysts.He takes up his original Black Gem and lets out a sigh of relief.  

"Dude..." One of the Amethyst's says.

"Is that a..." Another starts to ask.  

Y/n opens his eyes and looks at the Amethysts. 

"Yes, I am a Black Gem. Surprise." Y/n says and bows.

"Oh Fu.." An Amethyst guard says but Amethyst quickly covers her mouth and Greg covers Steven's ears.

"I'm trusting you in doing this." Y/n says to the Amethysts. 

"Hey You can trust us any friend of 8XM is a friend of ours!" One of the Amethyst guards says.

"Holly Blue will never know." Another says. 

"It's not just Holly Blue. The Diamonds can never know I was here." Y/n stresses and the Amethyst's all nod. 

"What is going on?" Steven asks.

"These Amethysts, they're all from Earth! They're from the Prime Kindergarten! Wait! Hey, 8XL!" Amethyst calls out.