28. Last One out of Beach City

"Y/n I'm so happy you are staying with us tonight!" Steven says. 

"It's my pleasure Steven." Y/n says.

"Yes we have quite the night in store planned." Pearl says holding a puzzle box. 

Before Y/n can say anything though his gem begins to glow. Both he and Pearl look at temple door as the black gem in it glows. 

"Start without me." Y/n says to Pearl and Steven.

"Are you sure Y/n?" Steven asks. 

  Y/n nods and begins to walk towards the temple door. As he does Pearl reaches out her hand feeling unsure but she soon retracts it.  

As Y/n approaches the door it begins to open. Y/n steps inside and the door closes behind him.

"What do you want to show me this time?" Y/n asks the room and clouds begin to form. 

The scene around Y/n changes and soon he finds himself in a different area then he was the last time.

Stood In front of Y/n now is a large pink woman. He looks up to see she has a nervous look on her face. 

"This Meeting is now in session." An authoritative says behind Y/n and he turns around. Y/n's eyes narrow as he sees the figure is Black Diamond.

Black Diamond is sat on a large throne. On lower levels to him appears to be 3 smaller but still large figures sat on their own smaller thrones.  Y/n recognises one of the figures as Yellow Diamond from Peridot's call to her. Y/n looks at one of the other figures who appears to be the same size as Yellow. Y/n notes that her skin is Blue. Sat above Yellow and Blue is larger white figure.  

"These must be the Diamonds..." Y/n says to himself.

"Pearl." Black Diamond calls out. 

"Yes my Diamond." Black Pearl salutes Black Diamond.

"I want notes for this meeting recorded." Black Diamond says.

"It shall be done my Diamond." Black Pearl bows and loads a screen. 

Black Diamond now turns and looks down at the Pink figure. 

"Pink Diamond. I have called you and the other Diamonds here today to discuss the proposed colony on this "Earth." But first another matter must be dealt with. It has come to my attention Pink that you have been throwing...Tantrums. Tantrums that have caused you to damage the throne room. I thought I made my feelings on these outbursts of yours clear with your last one." Black says unimpressed. 

"I.." Pink starts. "I want a colony!" She says determined.

"Pink...A colony is a big responsibility." Blue says 

"What makes you think can handle it?" Yellow adds.

"You are nowhere near ready Starlight." White rolls her eyes dismissively.

Black raises his hands and the three Diamonds immediately stop. "The three make good points. A colony is a massive responsibility."

"I can do it!" Pinks says. 

The Diamond's all look at Black Diamond now who is looking at the Earth on a screen in front of him. 

Pink Diamond looks nervous again.

"You past actions make me question this. Your temper tantrums and childish nature to be exact. I had to have White replace the damage with the last tantrum..." Black says and Pink looks down guilty. Black sighs. "I will give you this one chance." Black Diamond finally says.