62. Bluebird

Just want to say thank you to everyone who has helped my newest story "The Mystery Within" Reach 10k in reads :O A new chapter will be coming out tomorrow for that to celebrate :) 

On a slightly related note if their is anyone who is able to draw in the Mystery incorporated style I would be very interested in trying to create some art for the story so please feel free to get in touch :) 

Black Diamond was sat in a rather large tub the size of a very deep swimming pool back on Earth. Across from him was Blue Diamond. She had invited him to her room as with how busy the two had been with dismantling the empire they had not had a proper chance to talk with one another alone outside of business. 

"This is wonderful Black. It's been so long since you visited me." Blue Diamond says happily. 

"Well I'm here now Blue." Black says as he soaks. 

"Do you remember the game we used to play with Pink, White and Yellow back then?" Blue asks. 

"I was never very good at that game." Black starts. "White was though if I remember correctly."

Blue nods her head and smiles remembering. "Things have changed so much ever since you came back to Homeworld." Blue says and Black slowly opens his eyes to look at her. "Everyone is much happier. Era 2 was awful. I felt such pain within me when we thought Pink was shattered and you were gone. I wanted everyone to suffer like I was suffering." Blue sighs and brings a hand to her cheek. 

"Blue...You are to focused on the past." Black starts and Blue looks at him. "It is important that we forgive ourselves for making the mistakes that we have." Black says to Blue. 

"It's still so difficult to move on sometimes. Spinel has been a lovely addition to have with us but I still can't help but feel guilty about how we all behaved in the past." Blue Diamond says.

"You were only acting that way because of the expectations I had set for you all back then. Unless you let go, Unless you forgive yourself, Unless you forgive the situation, Unless you realise that the situation is over. You cannot move forward. That was the Blue Diamond of the past. This is now." Black says to Blue and he stands up in the tub now and holds out his hand to her. "So let's keep moving forward."

Blue Diamond looks up at Black and she takes his hand standing up herself now.    

Back in Little Homeschool Steven and a few Gems are shooting an advert for the school. 

"Hey, all you Gems out there in the universe! Have you been feeling lost and confused in this new era? Then come on down to Little Homeschool! Are you used to destroying things? Then learn to be constructive instead! Are you used to plotting? Then you can tend to this plot of land! Feeling lost without direction from the Diamonds? Come and find your center. Everyone deserves a chance to change, so come on down today! And, cut."  Steven picks up the camera that had been filming them all. "Thanks for helping update our commercial, guys."