13. Same Old World

So I've noticed the story is starting to drop in rankings. Is there something wrong with the story guys? :/

Steven and Peridot begin to share their underground experience with the the Cluster with Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst outside the barn

"It was so intense down there! We were already a few layers into the Earth's crust, WHEN SUDDENLY -- WA-PAMO! KA POWIE! All these gross Cluster limbs started clawing at the drill. So, I whipped out the old Photon Blaster and, "PEW PEW P-CHOW CHOW! Take that, Cluster!". And Steven was all, "My feelings!", and then Steven up and passes out on me! The Y/n too! Then everything started glowing and... well, yeah, wait."

Peridot clears her throat.

"I'm sure Steven can fill you in on the rest since he and the Y/n are the ones who saved us. You should've seen it, right Steven? Tell 'em what happened in there!"

Steven who is gazing at the barn, does not respond.

"Steven?" Peridot asks.

"Hold on a sec. I'll be right back." Steven says 

Steven walks to the barn to check on Lapis Lazuli and Y/n, Lapis is lying on a bed made of hay next to Y/n. She groans and grips onto Y/n's arm unconsciously in her sleep. Garnet then walks up to him.

"I see you're worried about your friends."

"Yeah. When I saw her in my dreams, it looked like she was fighting so hard to keep Malachite from escaping and Y/n must have used a lot of energy too..." Steven says looking at the pair.  

"Lapis spent an unbearable amount of time fused with Jasper. The emotional and physical strain of that type of fusion. I can't imagine. She's gonna need a lot of time to recover. And If Y/n really did bubble the Cluster then I also can't even begin to imagine how much of a strain that put on them." Garnet says.

Steven sighs. "You're right."

"Come on, I'm dying to hear more about what happened underground." Garnet says to Steven.

Steven chuckles. "Okay." He and Garnet leave Lapis and Y/n in the barn.

A few hours go by and Y/n suddenly begins to groan and slowly opens his yes

A few hours go by and Y/n suddenly begins to groan and slowly opens his yes. He rubs his head trying to alleviate the small headache he has but it does little to help. Y/n sighs and goes to sit up but he feels something restricting his movement. His brow furrows and he looks down to see a blue arm and hand illuminated by the moon holding onto his chest.    

Lapis's eyes now slowly open and it takes a few moments for her to register what is going on as she and Y/n stare at one another with tired eyes. 

Suddenly Lapis's eyes widden and she recoils from makeshift hay bale and from Y/n.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Lapis suddenly becomes on the defense. She tries to summon some water. Y/n gets up from the hay bale and turns away from her and looks to the moon through the hole in the barn.