#0 - Hair Dye

Yeojin's POV

"Hey hey, did you hear?? Choerry dyed her hair purple!!"

"What?? No way! Where is she right now?"

"I think she's in the classroom next door! Let's go see!"

The girls next to me left the classroom after exchanging those few sentences. That got me curious; did she really? I thought it was against the school rules...

I'm not gonna go see if it's true or not, I'm too tired this morning to get up from my chair, plus we're in the same class anyways, I'll find out sooner or later.

But oh my god I'm so tired. It's Monday and we just came back from winter break. I hate school.

I have like zero motivation to be here.

I slump over my desk, groaning. Amused and just slightly concerned, my friend Hyunjin asks me:

"Rough morning, eh?"

I turn my head to look at her. I then turn back and bury it under my arms.

"Ughhh I hate this so much..." I groan and Hyunjin lets out a small laugh.

"Hah, same. Honestly I don't have any motivation to be here anymore.."

"Ooh, is it because your giiiirfriend moved to France?" I tease and she gives me a playful glare.

"Ugh, shush child." She retorted. I laugh. Heejin moved to France a week ago or so and since then, I noticed that Hyunjin wasn't as energetic as before. I guess that's what happens when you no longer get your fun of the day by teasing your girlfriend.

"Hey, you heard Choerry dyed her hair?" I ask out of the blue. Hyunjin gives a small hum, as if she already knew.

"Yep. I'm actually like- the first who saw it." She brags. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Damn do you know her or something?"

Hyunjin purses her lips, but doesn't give an answer. What a weirdo.

"Well, I bet the principal is gonna call her to the office after first class or something." I say to myself and Hyunjin hears me. She hums again.

"Yeah, bet."

The first bell rings, signalling the students to get ready for class. I get my stuff ready on my desk while students are entering the classroom all while chatting. I lift my head to look at the entrance when I hear the class around me get louder.

And that's when I see her.

With her purple hair.

She looks gorgeous.

Okay, maybe I have like one motivation to be here now.