Steve Bucky 🦝

You woke up feeling sick as you tried to move. You opened your eyes to see a man with dark eyes and a rough face looking down at you. You groaned and looked around seeing you were hand cuffed to a sink in a small bathroom.

"Who are you?" You groaned as he stared down at you. He didn't say a word as he left and shut the door, you heard him lock it from the outside. You managed to see yourself in the mirror. You could see many cuts and bruises over your face as you sighed. You must've had a concussion because you couldn't remember how you got here or who that man was. You heard another door open as you heard another male voice. The door opened as a man with blonde hair stepped in and gasped at the sight.

"Bucky! What is this!?" He shouted as he knelt down and undid the handcuffs.

"I didn't want her escaping." The so called Bucky said as you rolled your eyes.

"The building is surrounded by agents, she can't escape." The man said as he helped you up, you immediately felt sick and threw up in the toilet as you fell on your bruised knees. You couldn't help start to cry as all of the pain hit you.

"W-Who the fuck are you two!?" You shouted as you wiped your mouth.

"I'm Steve and this is Bucky, we are apart of the Avengers. But at the moment we are working for shield. We were sent to capture you and hand you into shield because of all the trouble you've been causing." Steve said as Bucky butted in.

"And the innocent people you've murdered." He growled as you chuckled. Bucky grabbed your hair roughly making you look up at him.

"You think this is funny!?" He screamed in your face, Steve pulled him back quickly.

"Bucky stop! Go cool off, I will take care of this part." He demanded as Bucky groaned but left. Steve helped you stand as he brought you out of the bathroom and sat you down on a chair.

"I'll help you clean up." He muttered as held your head in pain.

"No, not now please." You whispered as you shut your eyes tightly.

"What's wrong?" You heard Steve say as you shook your head.

"Just a headache." You muttered as he held a wet cloth up to your face, you instinctively flinched and shut your eyes waiting for him to hit you. All that came was a gentle touch to your face as he began to wipe away the blood.

"What's your name?" He asked as you looked away.

"75." You mumbled as you looked at you.

"J-Just call me Y/N, I gave that name to myself. Better than 75." You muttered as he looked into your eyes, he decided not to say anything as he continued wiping your face.

"What's going to happen to me?" You mumbled as you kept your eyes downcast. Steve stopped wiping your face as he looked at you.

"I-I don't know, they didn't tell us." He said, usually he wouldn't talk to a criminal like this, but something was different.

"They won't even make it too tomorrow." You said as he looked at you.

"What do you mean?" He said as he began cleaning up your arms.

"He won't let anyone out alive, trust me I would rather be in prison for the rest of my life then go back with him." You said as you closed your eyes.

"Who?" He asked.

"My father. I'm only telling you this because it's likely he will kill you. Which is a shame, it's been a while since someone has looked at me like that." You said as his furrowed his brows.

"Like what?" He asked cautiously.

"Like an equal, like I'm not just an object." You said as he finished cleaning your wounds.

"I'm guessing you don't work alone then?" He asked.

"No." You answered simply.

"I don't want to go back." You whispered as you wiped away a tear. Bucky came back in as he looked at you then to Steve.

"You fucking cleaned her up!?" He shouted as you flinched at his sudden burst of anger.

"Bucky, this isn't hydra. I know she's a criminal but we still treat her like a human." Steve said as Bucky glared at you. He stormed up to you but suddenly stopped when he looked into your eyes.

"You don't want any of this do you?" He said as he noticed that same fear in your eyes that he once had. He slowly reached towards your face and you flinched back again.

"It's ok, I won't hurt you." He whispered as you felt his hand on your cheek. You couldn't help but lean into the touch as you opened your eyes and looked up at him. He was smiling softly as he ran his thumb gently over your cheek.

"Bucky. We need to talk." Steve said as Bucky nodded.

"You can rest on the bed if you want." Steve said kindly as you smiled before they left. You slowly made your way to the bed and curled up under the blankets. There was something about them that made you vulnerable. You laid down and closed your eyes as you enjoyed the comfy bed. You heard the door open as you looked up.

"Our friend is coming to talk to shield. Hopefully they let us take you instead of shield." Steve said as you nodded.

"I don't want you hurt, when he knows I'm gone he will come. He will take me back." You said as you hugged yourself. Bucky sat on the side of the bed as he look at you. He gently took your hand as you looked up.

"We won't let him take you back." He whispered as you looked down.

"I-I don't want to go back." You whispered as you began to cry, Bucky hugged you as you wrapped your arms around him.