Steve - My Monster

(Alright my children, watch Zoey's extraordinary playlist and listen to Old 45s by Chromeo)

It was 2am, you crept out of the tower. You had been with the Avengers for two years now, you didn't go on many missions but you were still apart of the team. But they didn't know everything about you, they knew your past and everything, they knew you were a hybrid demon from hell too. But they didn't know to survive you had to feed on others souls and life force. You were a monster and you knew it, but they didn't have to know it. You had to feed around three times a weeks on at least two humans each time. You would do research on criminals in the area, low lives no one would miss, and then you would sneak out and feed on their souls. You grabbed your motorcycle and made your way to a dirty crackhouse. Innocent souls were much better and lasted longer, the purer the better, but you couldn't live with yourself if you killed innocent people. If you went to long without feeding you would lose control and killed large amounts of people. You did as a child, you never wanted it to happen again.

"Hey, you lookin' for somethin' special little lady?" A man asked as you narrowed your eyes.

"You'll do." You muttered as you grabbed him and dragged him into a room.

"Oh hell yeah." He said as you pinned him down and began feeding on his soul, he tried to scream but nothing came out.

"Just shut up." You growled as your eyes glowed, you hummed in satisfaction as the energy flowed through your veins. His life force and soul drained out of his body as his eyes closed and his skin paled and wrinkled. You stood back up and looked down at the body.

"No ones gonna miss you anyway." You muttered as a woman entered and went to scream, you grabbed her and knocked her out.

"That was almost to easy." You growled as you began feeding on her. You grumbled as you finished and left.

"Argh, I hate feeding on dirty crack heads." You growled as you got back on your motorbike. You headed back into the tower and ran into Steve.

"Where were you?" Steve asked as you walked past him.

"Just out. Night Steve." You muttered as you ran into your room.

"Argh." You groaned as you collapsed onto your bed.

"Team, meeting in five." You heard Steve say through the comm as you groaned and began getting dressed. You felt awfully hung over after the feed last night.

"Stupid fucking crackheads, I always get a stupid hang over after it." You growled as you threw on your sunglasses and your oversized hoodie. You made your way downstairs as you grabbed coffee and went into the meeting room.

"Y/N, you look like shit." Tony said as you scoffed.

"You've come in hung over thousands of times." You grumbled as he chuckled.

"Fair enough." He said as you sat down and the rest of the team came in.

"Were you out drinking Y/N?" Steve asked as he stood in front of everyone.

"Something like that." You mumbled as Steve began the meeting. He brought up a photo of some of your latest victims as your eyes widened.

"Victims like this have been popping up all over the city. As if they have been drained of any life." Steve said as Tony scoffed.

"So a vampire?" Tony said as Steve glared at him.

"This is serious Tony." Steve growled as you stared at the photos.