Bucky - My girl

"Buckyyyy, wake up." You whispered as you saw his lips curl into a small smirk.

"I can see you smiling Barnes." You said as his eyes opened and he smiled at you. You gently ran your hand over his face as he chuckled.

"Can't we just stay here?" He asked as you smiled.

"You have a mission today Buck." You said as he frowned.

"I know but this is the first time we've seen each other in a few weeks. I just want to spend time with you." He said as you sighed.

"I know, hey why don't I come on the mission?" You said as his face lit up.

"You sure?" He asked as you chuckled.

"Who else is going to make sure you don't die?" You asked.

"True." He muttered before leaning forward and kissing you softly. There was a knock at the door as Steve opened it to see Bucky alone in his bed like always.

"We're leaving in an hour Buck. Were you talking to someone?" He asked as Bucky sighed and shook his head.

"No, must've been sleep talking." He muttered as Steve nodded and left. Bucky didn't say anything as he started getting dressed in his combat gear.

"You ok?" You muttered as he finished getting dressed, he ignored you and went for the door before you pulled him back.

"Bucky? What's wrong?" You asked softly, he wouldn't meet your eyes. He pulled away roughly and walked out the door. You grabbed him again.

"Bucky please don't do this again, please." You whispered as he looked into your eyes.

"You're not good for me Y/N, we both know that." He grumbled as you held onto his hand.

"Bucky please. Every time you do this it ends badly, please Bucky I need you." You whispered as he looked into your eyes.

"You're not real." He muttered as he shook his head and left.

"If I weren't real would I be able to do this!" You shouted as you grabbed him, dragged him back into his room and pushed him against the wall. You kissed him passionately as you held him against the wall.

"Stop walking out on me, I need you Barnes and I know you need me too." You said as he sighed, he held onto your waist as he kissed you back.

"I'm sorry doll." He whispered as you hugged him tightly.

"I can't stand the thought of losing you." You whispered as you felt his arms wrap around you.

"I love you James." You whispered as he pulled away and kissed your forehead.

"I love you to Y/N." He replied as he smiled softly.

"Now come on we gotta get going." You said as you dragged him out of the room. You got into the elevator with him and just before the doors opened you let go of his hand gently.

"I love you." You whispered as he kissed your forehead.

"I love you too." He muttered before the doors opened and he looked away from you. It broke your heart but you had no choice.

"Aye it's about time Barnes! What were you kissing your imaginary friend again?" Tony said as you glared at him, Steve elbowed him.

"Don't." He growled as Tony sighed.

"Sorry Barnes." Tony muttered as Bucky grabbed some cereal and sat down.

"How has it been lately? Anymore hallucinations of her?" Steve asked as you stood beside Bucky and sighed.