Bucky - Strings

(If anyone wants to talk pleaseee talk to me. Im so bored and alone, I legit have no friends)

(Where I live was a huge outbreak, and I live on an island so that makes it worse. So I'll be locked down for a lot longer, good side is more stories woo. This is weird and purely self indulgent. None of this is correct to the storyline in the mcu)

"Y/N!" You heard a voice shout as you woke up from your sleep. You saw a Hydra agent waiting at the door as you quickly changed into your Hydra gear.

"Strucker wants to see you." He grumbled as you nodded and followed him out of your room. You walked down the halls and followed him into a large room where there was a man strapped to the table. His arm was missing and his face was filled with fear.

"There you are dear." Strucker said as he smiled. You walked up to him and he ran his hand over your cheek as you smiled.

"There's someone I'd like you to meet darling." He said as you turned to the man as he glared at you.

"What happened to his arm?" You asked as you walked up to him and looked him over.

"Well, poor James here fell from a train. We found him laying in the snow dying, so we saved him." Strucker said as you nodded.

"I want you to look into his mind dear." Strucker said as you looked at the mans terrified eyes. His mouth had a guard over it but you knew if it didn't you would be hearing either begging or threats. You gently laid your hand on his cheek and closed your eyes as you entered his mind.

"His name is James Barnes. His mothers name is Winnifred, his father George. His best friend is Steve Rogers aka captain America. He is enlisted in the army, he is in pain, holding back tears and he is terrified. But his mind is strong." You said as he squirmed trying to get away. You removed your hand and watched him as he glared at you.

"Very good dear." Strucker praised as he smiled.

"Can I relieve his pain Sir?" You asked as Strucker stood beside you.

"Hmm, just a little dear. I still want him to feel something." He said as you nodded, you couldn't stand seeing him in pain. You gently placed your hand back onto his cheek as you focused on relieving some of his pain. Suddenly you felt a hand around your throat as you opened your eyes to see that the man had broken out of the restraints.

"Get away from me!" He shouted as you pushed you into the wall. He went for Strucker but you stopped him and threw him to the floor, you pinned him down as you went into his mind again and made him calm down.

"Shh James, it's ok." You whispered as he looked up at you in a dazed state. You climbed off him and helped him stand up as he kept his eyes on you, Strucker helped you get him to lay down again. You restrained him to the table as Strucker grabbed a needle.

"This should make him weaker." He said as you nodded.

"What are your plans with him Sir?" You asked as he jabbed James with the needle.

"Well, we still have some of the super soldier serum left. He would be perfect for it, also maybe a new arm. He wouldn't be much use with one arm." He said as you nodded, James began crying as you looked up to you.

"S-Steve." He muttered out in his dazed state.

"He looks so scared." You muttered as you felt tears stream down your face. It was normal for you to feel the emotions of others around you. Strucker stood next to you and gently wiped away your tears as he smiled.

"It's alright dear, he won't be as scared soon. He will obey us." He said as you nodded and leant your face into Strucker's hand.

"Why don't you go get something to eat? His emotions are getting to you." He said as you nodded, you looked at James one last time before you left. You had free rein of the Hydra base, you were usually beside Strucker at all times. You were powerful but obedient, you knew to always listen to Strucker and you wouldn't be hurt. You lost count of how many years you had been here, a lot of the agents hated your guts because you got 'special treatment' from their boss. You headed to the dingy kitchen and grabbed some food. All the agents your passed either growled or glared at you. You sat down and ate your food quietly as you saw a group of agents approaching you.