Tony - Prosthetic

@warlockwhisk hope you like it!

(Oh god, oh my god! I just found out I'm taller then Bucky and Steve!! Thor's the only one who's taller than me ahahah. Wait what about Loki, FUCK YES Loki is taller than me!!!!)

You took in a deep breath as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You traced your skin up to wear there was permanent scaring from where your prosthetic had been attached. You hated haven't it, but it was a blessing, it blended in and it was very high tech so you could have an arm. It wasn't the arm you hated, you loved the arm, it was the memories that came along with the scars.

"Y/N?" You heard Tony call out as you quickly threw your shirt back on and came out of the room and saw Tony waiting for you. He kissed you quickly before he dragged you down the halls.

"We're late and Steve will kill me if I'm not there on time again." Tony grumbled as you chuckled and followed him into the meeting room where everyone else was.

"Nice of you to join us." Steve said as Tony rolled his eyes.

"Shut it Grandpa." Tony growled as you chuckled.

"Where's Bucky?" You asked as you looked around.

"That's actually what we needed to talk about. Bucky is still living here but Shield updated all these new rules and one is that having a prosthetic is a liability. So Bucky can't be an Avenger anymore, and if anyone had a prosthetic they wouldn't be able to be an Avenger." He said as your skin paled and your blood ran cold.

"T-That can't be right. T-That's so unfair!" You shouted as everyone looked at you in shock.

"It's ok Y/N, Bucky wasn't to set on being an Avenger anyway. This kinda made his decision for him." Steve said as you nodded and tried to calm down, on the inside you were freaking out so badly.

The meeting dragged on, but you didn't hear a fucking word of it. You were all dismissed and you ran up to your room as you began to hyperventilate. You began packing a bag, you knew you had to get out of here. They couldn't know. You heard someone coming and you quickly shoved the backpack under the bed.

"Hey, you ok?" Tony asked as he entered.

"Y-Yeah, sorry had a rough sleep." You muttered as he walked over and hugged you. Oh god Tony, you had to leave him behind as well.

"Hey we're all going out for lunch do you want to join?" He asked as you smiled but shook your head.

"Nah, I'm gonna just stay here and take a nap." You said as he nodded and kissed your forehead.

"I love you Tony." You whispered.

"I love you too, I'll see you when we get back." He said before leaving, you wiped away a stray tear as you continued packing. You wrote a note that said 'I'm sorry' on it and left without another thought. You got rid of the tracker on your phone and motorbike. You rode out onto the street, took one last glance at the tower and left. You had an old friend a far way out of town that owned a small motor store, you knew he would let you crash on his couch.

Tony and the team came back from lunch as he headed up to your room to see if you were still asleep. He saw a sheet of paper on the bed as he glanced at it.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as he picked up the paper. He ran downstairs to the team.

"Has anyone seen Y/N?" He rushed out as they all looked up at him in confusion.

"No, why?" Nat asked as he handed her the sheet of paper.

"She left." Nat muttered as Tony shook his head.

"No, she wouldn't have left. Why would she leave?" Steve said as Tony thought for a bit.

"She was really weird after the meeting. JARVIS check any hospital records for Y/N L/N in the city." Tony demanded.

"There's one from five years ago, Miss L/N came into the New York hospital with her left arm missing." JARVIS replied as Tony covered his face with his hands.

"She wears a prosthetic." Clint mumbled.

"That's why she left." Steve said.

"We have to find her. I don't give a fuck what shield says! She's coming back!" Tony shouted as he slammed his fist down onto the bench.

"Let's go."

"Y/N? Is that really you?" Your friend asked as you chuckled and hugged him.

"Yeah, the one and only." You said as he hugged you back.

"I need a place to crash." You said as he noticed your red puffy eyes.

"Of course, you can crash on the couch in the shop." He said as you smiled.

The day passed on and you helped your friend around the shop until he left to go home. You locked up the shop, you sat at one of the work benches and began taking off your arm as tears streamed down your face. You cried in pain from your arm and heart as you managed to take the prothetic off. You sobbed and sobbed as you stared at the prosthetic.

"Y/N." You heard a voice say as you jumped up and saw Tony. You instantly ran to him and hugged him tightly as you cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't tell you." You cried as he ran his hand through your hair.

"God Y/N, I was so worried. I love you so so fucking much Y/N. I don't give a shit if you grow two more heads and five feet! I'll still love you, just because you have one less arm will never mean I love you less. And I don't give a shit what shield says, you're always going to be an Avenger." He said as you smiled and began crying from happiness.

"I love you so much Tony Stark."