Loki - Death

Mission 75 Status - / active /

Agent - Tony Stark

Mission 75 Status - / failed /

Agent - Tony Stark - Deceased

Mission 75 Status - / active /

Agent - Natasha Romanoff

Mission 75 Status - / failed /

Agent - Natasha Romanoff - Deceased

Mission 75 Status - / active /

Agent - Steve Rogers

Mission 75 Status - / failed /

Agent - Steve Rogers - Deceased

Mission 75 Status - / active /

Agent - Y/N L/N

Mission 75 Status - / on going /

Pinned down on the wet and cold concrete, your eyes pinned onto his.

"You really think you can beat me darling?" He purred into your ear as you wrapped your hand around his throat. He just chuckled as he place his hand to your forehead and his eyes began to glow as he clouded your mind with thoughts of him.

"Loki." You muttered as your eyes unfocused and your body relaxed.

"That's it darling." He whispered as you fell beside him, he smiled and caressed the side of your face.

"Oh you're such a sweet thing, I don't think I can kill you like the rest." He whispered as he snapped his fingers and teleported you both to a place no one would find either of you. It was an old mansion, luxurious and dark just like Loki.

-

Mission 75 Status - / failed /

Agent - Y/N L/N - Missing

-

You woke up and gasped as you looked around and saw you were in a luscious green and gold bed. You quickly jumped out and saw yourself in a mirror, you were dress in expensive green and gold sleep wear.

"What the fuck?" You muttered, you scurried out of the door and ran down the long hallway, you felt someone grab your wrist as you slammed against the wall.

"Going somewhere?" A silky voice whispered as you shivered. You opened your eyes and saw Loki above you.

"Get of me." You growled as he chuckled, he laid one of his hands onto your hip as he looked into your eyes.

"You look so good in my colours darling." He hissed as you brought your knee up and kicked him in the crotch. He groaned and leant back as you ran down the stairs, you were close to the door as he grabbed you by the hair and threw you to the ground.

"And here I thought we were going to get along well." He growled as he summoned a knife and held it out to you. He pinned you onto the floor and held the knife at your throat.