Blood - Part 2

(First part in first book)

(Y'all decided Bucky)

"P-Please, no. James!" You screamed as you jolted awake and gasped looking around the room.

"James." You mumbled as you hugged your knees to your chest and buried your face.

"Y/N?" You heard a voice say as you shook your head.

"He's gone, they took him." You mumbled as Bucky sat on the edge of the bed, he placed a hand on your shoulder as you grabbed him and pulled him towards your face.

"Where is he!?" You screamed as Bucky jolted back. You gripped him and put your head down as you cried.

"I just want him back, I want him back." You sobbed as he slowly wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as you cried into his chest.

"Shh it's ok." He whispered as you clung onto him.

"He's gone." You whispered as Bucky ran his hands through your hair.

"I t-tried, I tried to save him." You sobbed as he held you tighter

"Why don't you tell me about him?" He whispered as you nodded and kept your arms around him.

"He was kind, ambitious and brave. I was said I would protect him, but he always ended up being the one to protect me. I loved him more than anything." You whispered as Bucky nodded.

"I'm sorry you lost him." He replied as you pulled away.

"What happened to his father?" He asked as you chuckled.

"He was just some guy. Best mistake of my life." You said as he held your hand gently.

"Thank you for being with me." You whispered as he smiled and kissed your forehead.

"So you already have new human toys huh?" You heard a voice say as you looked up to see a man with a shadowy figure surrounding him.

"Shit! Bucky get out of here!" You shouted but he didn't budge.

"Bucky, I don't want you getting hurt. Go, I will handle this." You said, he took your hand and looked into your eyes.

"I'm not leaving you." He said sternly. The man leapt at you as you summoned your sword and started fighting.

"Why don't you just make this easier Y/N?" He said as another man appeared and grabbed Bucky from behind and restrained him with his magic.

"Come with us and we won't damage your toys." He said smiling.

"Don't go Y/N." Bucky begged as you glared at the man.

"I'm never going back." You growled as you swung your sword at him.

"Wrong answer." He growled back as you heard Bucky scream, you looked behind and saw the man had ripped off his metal arm.

"Bucky!" You shouted, your eyes turned black as you growled and threw your sword at the man, landed straight through his stomach. You summoned the sword back to you and killed the other man as Bucky fell to the floor. You calmed yourself down as your eyes returned to normal and you knelt down to Bucky.

"It's ok, they are gone. You're gonna be ok." You whispered.

"JARVIS g-get Bruce and T-Tony." Bucky groaned out as you lifted him and placed him onto the bed.

"I'm so sorry Bucky." You said as you held back your tears.

"I was d-due for an u-upgrade." He said as he chuckled, you just shook your head and smiled as you held onto his flesh hand.

"What the hell happened!?" You heard Tony shout as you looked over to see him stepping ver a dead body.

"Two men came for me and ripped off Bucky's arm. I had no choice but to kill them." You said as Bruce ignored everything and immediately got to work.

"You two clean up the mess while I remove the rest of the arm." Bruce said as you nodded and opened portals pushing the bodies in.

"Well that was easy." Tony mumbled as you chuckled.

"I don't have anything powerful enough to knock him out." Bruce said as you came over and ran your hand across Bucky's face causing him to pass out.

"He will wake up in 2 hours from that. Is that enough time?" You asked as he nodded.

"Yeah plenty, I'll come get you both when I'm done." He said as you both nodded and left.

"As long as I'm here you're all in danger." You said as Tony groaned.

"We are always in danger here. You fell through my ceiling, you're one of us now." He said as he smiled and hit you on the shoulder.

"You humans are so odd." You said as you chuckled and followed him down stairs.

"Hey guys." You heard a voice say as you looked up to see Bucky smiling with Bruce next to him. His arm completely gone now and his shoulder bandaged up.

"Bucky!" Steve shouted as he ran up and hugged him.

"Can't get rid of me that easy punk." He said as Steve chuckled.

"Y/N." Bucky said as you stood up and smiled. You hugged him as he wrapped his arm around you.

"I'm so sorry Bucky." You said as he leant in and kissed you, your eyes widened at first but then you closed your eyes and leant into the kiss.

"Oh damn!" Tony shouted as you leant back and laughed.

"I guess I'm staying."