Thor - Too Long

You sat windowsill in the middle of the night as you breathed in the fresh night air. Thor hated when you sat out on the windowsill, he was always worried you would fall. But you had magic to save you, and Thor wasn't here. You missed him, it had been 5 months since you'd seen him. He was on Earth with the Avengers, saving the world or whatever. That's it, you'd had enough of waiting and moping, you could go see him. You were independent enough. You jumped inside as you quickly changed into your combat gear, just incase, and threw over your black cape as you ran out of the castle. You met with Heimdale as he looked at you and chuckled.

"It's about time you stopped being a pretty princess and go on some adventures." He said as you put your hands on your hips and glared at him.

"Hey! I can do this!" You shouted as he laughed and activated the bi-frost.

"W-Wait!" You shouted as you were sucked into the portal, you screamed as you flew through the air.

You hit the ground hard as you groaned.

"Dan you Heimdale!" You shouted as you saw a man looking down at you, he had pained eyes and long dark hair as you tried to catch your breath.

"I'm looking for Thor." You groaned out as he grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down!" You said as you pounded on his back. His grip was so tight you couldn't get loose so you just hung there.

"You're a jerk." You muttered as he made his way into a room with more people as he tossed you onto the couch.

"Ouch! Geez watch it!" You shouted as everyone gathered around you. You sat up as they all eyed you suspiciously.

"Found her on the roof." The brunette man muttered.

"I'm Thor's girlfriend." You said.

"I thought Thor was dating Jane." Tony said as you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah right, she's old news. Thor and I have known each other since we were kids. Where is he?" You asked as they all looked at each other than you.

"Him and Loki are on a mission, give us one good reason we should believe you are Thor's girlfriend?" Steve said as you groaned.

"I just am ok!" You shouted as Bucky grabbed you by the arm.

"I think a trip to the cells would be great." Tony said as he lead you into the elevator.

"Hey! I'm not a criminal, get your hands off me!" You shouted as you, Tony, Steve and Bucky made your way down to the cells.

"For all we know you're a villain trying to kill us, we have to be sure. So until Thor and Loki come back we're keeping you in a cell and questioning you." Tony said as you rolled your eyes and groaned.

"Fine, whatever." You groaned as Bucky dragged you along.

"Can you tell your guard to stop hurting me." You groaned as Bucky threw you onto the floor.

"Ouch!" You shouted as Tony quickly helped you up.

"Bucky!" Steve shouted as he held him back.

"I'm not the fucking guard!" Bucky yelled you put your hands up in defence.

"Gee, sorry." You mumbled as Tony lead you into the cell.

"Steve go take Bucky to calm down, I'll question her." Tony said as Steve nodded.

"Get off me Steve." Bucky growled as Steve gently took his hand.