Villain Reader

(I just found this again hell yeahhhh)

(Smut warning. Its kinky I'm not gonna lie)

You were causing havock again. What's new? You never hurt people well much. But you loved your choas.

"Having fun yet Captain?" You giggled as he backed away from you to take another swing.

"Missed me again." You sang as you laughed and danced around him.

"Hey Stevie I have a surprise for you." You said as you ran behind him and injected a syrum made by you into his neck.

"What was that and how do you know who I am!?" He demanded as he held his neck.

"I've always known who you are. I know who everyone is, their weaknesses too. I know that your weakness is dear old James." You laughed as his face dropped in sadness.

"So sad how you couldn't save him. You just put him back to sleep again. It's all your fault Stevie. You wish you could reverse time, that's exactly what I'm going to do for you." You smiled your famous smile and dissapeared into thin air.

"Chesire is gone again team. Head back to the tower." Cap sighed as he made his way back to the tower. Little did he know he was in for a huge surprise the next morning.

"She was right in front of you Cap! How didn't you get her!?" Tony shouted at Steve who was sitting across from Tony and the other Avengers.

"None of us can ever catch her Tony!" Steve yelled back.

"I'm going to bed I don't feel well." Steve said as he left the room. He didn't want to tell anyone about the syrum. The rest of the Avengers left to their own rooms as Tony went for the bar.

"You're digging yourself a grave Stark." You said as you sat on the counter.

"You might be quick but we will catch you." Tony said as he poured two drinks.

"You used to love our midnight meetings." You smirked as you drank your drink in one go.

"Hmm least you still remember how i like my drinks. Anything lethal to a human is my style." You giggled as he sat down at a chair in front of the bar. You straddled his hips as your arms fell around his shoulders.

"You haven't been around much. What you get sick of me?" He taunted as you laughed.

"I got busy Stark don't flatter yourself." You smirked as he downed his drink and laid his hands on your thighs.

"Hmm I did miss your body kitten." He purred into your ear as he began nibbling on your neck.

"JARVIS you know the drill. Make sure no one comes up." Stark said as you giggled as you kissed him roughly and needy, making sounds you knew would drive him crazy.

"God I missed you kitten." He growled as he bit down on your neck.

"Undress for your master won't you kitten?" He purred as you giggled and threw your shirt off.

"I know how much you missed your kitten." You said as he kissed all of your neck and chest.

"So I got you a present." You smirked as he looked at you intrigued.

"Master will just have to wait until the morning." You smirked as you kissed him roughly again as he gripped your upper thighs.

"Let's move this into my room shall we kitten?" He asked as you nodded and he picked you up with ease.

Time skip brought to you by cracker whacker

By the time Tony had woken up you were gone like always. He laid in bed until JARVIS disrupted his silence.