Vampires - Part 2

(Ok I tried watching civil war and now I wanna cut so lets not go back to that. I need someone I can watch it with and hug cause honestly it triggers me so bad and I get really bad and argh geez im panicking again. Also I found out my only friend is a trump supporter. So I aint his friend. And I keep getting so many visions and arghh. I have no one to talk to it just sucks. Anyway hope you like it sorry for ranting)

"Shit!" Tony shouted as the vampire hunters began killing.

"Loki! Take Y/N somewhere safe, I don't care who you have to kill just keep her safe!" Tony shouted as Loki grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder.

"W-Wait, I can help them!" You shouted in protest as Loki ran upstairs with you. He ran into one of the rooms and locked you both inside the bathroom.

"We have to help them Loki." You said as he shook his head.

"Tony has strict orders to keep you safe, I won't break those rules." He said as you nodded and sighed. You heard someone outside as Loki covered your mouth his hand. The door swung open to reveal Sam and another man, Loki quickly leapt at them but they held up some sort of amulet that made Loki collapse.

"Loki!" You shouted as you grabbed him before he hit the floor.

"Get up, you're coming with us." Sam growled as you shook your head.

"P-Please don't hurt them." You whispered as the other man grabbed you roughly.

"No! Get away from me!" You shouted as Sam brought out a needle and injected it into your neck.

"N-No, please." You whispered as you blacked out.

You opened your eyes to see yourself in a small room, there was no bed. Just a few blankets. These vampire hunters really did treat vampires like animals. You felt tears stream down your face as you hugged your knees. Was the team even still alive?

"Tony! Steve! Bucky!" You screamed out as the door opened abruptly. Sam stood there staring at you. You grabbed him and threw him to the floor as you pinned him down.

"Did you kill them!?" You screamed in his face as he chuckled.

"They wouldn't be much use dead. You go for a high price in the vampire world, we're going to sell you and take whoever gives the most money." He said as he smirked, you paled as you shook your head.

"N-No, you're a fucking monster!" You shouted as you went to punch him but someone else ripped you off him.

"Get off me!" You screamed as he grabbed Sam out and dragged you to a metal bench where they tied you down.

"Get away from me!" You screamed as he injected another needle into your arm.

"Your vampire blood could be very useful to us." He said as he drew blood from you.

"I'm just doing what you did to me." Sam growled as you cried.

"I didn't w-want to." You whispered as the other man wiped away your tears.

"I didn't realise monsters cried." He said condescendingly as they chuckled. They left you there with the needle still drawing your blood as you tried to escape.

Your eyes were heavy and our body ached as you looked around to see yourself still tied to the table. You just wanted to hear Bucky's voice, see Tony and feel Steve with you. You felt tears escape your eyes as you saw Sam coming in. He took the needle out of your arm as you smiled gently.