Avengers - Sing

(This one is open to interpretation of who y'all wanna be with)

The Avengers had left you for the weekend, all on an important mission. You were directly part of the Avengers per se you were more behind the scenes. Cleaner, cook, therapist, tactical ops, friend, family and maybe sometimes lover to one. But to yourself, a singer. Every time they left you looked forward to being able to sing your heart out without anyone hearing you. Well JARVIS did but that was ok. You began sweeping as you softly hummed to yourself.

"JARVIS promise me you will let me know if anyone at all enters the tower?" You asked.

"Of course Y/N." He replied as you began singing louder and louder. It felt freeing to be yourself, dance to yourself and sing to yourself. The past few weeks had been rough for you and the Avengers, endless missions and tasks. Hopefully this mission would be their last for a while. You swayed slightly as you sung imagining his hands on your hips, his chest against your back and his voice whispering into your ear. You two hadn't had a moment alone for a while, you hummed to yourself as you let the music take over. Your voice echoing throughout the whole tower. Your mind was free of fear, free of thought as you let your voice do the work. You grabbed the broom and pretended it was your microphone as you carried your voice to the extremely high note, you hit it perfectly as you felt the rush of it all go throughout your body.

"Wow." You heard someone say, and then was shortly followed by a loud applause. You went completely pale as you turned around to see the team standing there applauding and staring at you in awe.

"Oh god, excuse me while I just die." You said as you covered your face.

"No! It was amazing!" Tony shouted as everyone agreed. You finally saw him (whoever you wish it to be) and you ran and hugged him tightly.

"You're voice is beautiful darling." He whispered as you kissed him and held onto him.

"I'm so happy you're back."

(I'm sorry this is so short, I'm not great without angst ahahaha)