Pietro - Ugly

You tossed and turned in your bed as you woke screaming. Someone came through your door as you grabbed them and slammed them against the wall.

"Y/N, it's just me. Pietro." He said as he looked down at you, you dropped him and left to go downstairs as he ran after you.

"I wanted to see if you were ok." He said as you rolled your eyes.

"I want to be alone." You grumbled as he grabbed your hand. You grabbed him and threw him to the floor as you grabbed him.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" You shouted before storming off.

"Hey, you ok?" Bucky asked Pietro as he groaned but nodded.

"She will come around, she just needs time and space." Bucky said as Pietro sighed.

"Yeah I know, I just wish I could help." He muttered as he watched you disappear down stairs.

You stepped out onto the balcony as you tired to block out the voices in your head.

'Monster.'

'Freak.'

'Ugly.'

"Shut up!" You screamed as your eyes glowed bright and you punched a hole in the concrete wall beside you. You stormed back inside as you grabbed a bottle of soda and headed to the couch where you collapsed onto it and covered yourself in a blanket.

"Mind if I join?" You heard a voice say as you looked up and saw Pietro.

"Go ahead." You mumbled as he smiled and sat down at the other side of the couch. You tossed the remote to him and glared over at him.

"You choose." You mumbled as he grabbed the remote and put a movie on.

"Hey Y/N?" Pietro said as you grumbled in reply.

"I don't think of you as a monster. I think you're beautiful." He said as you blushed and got up and ran into the elevator and headed to the roof. Pietro rushed up the stairs and beat you there as you opened the door to the roof and saw him there.

"Y/N wait, please. Just stop running." He said as you sighed as stepped out onto the edge and looked out onto the city.

"Why do you keep trying to help me?" You mumbled as he stood next to you and smiled.

"Because I don't see you as a monster or a lost cause. I see you for you, you're afraid. I want to help because I know what it's like, and I don't want you to ever be alone again." He said as you stared at him in shocked, you jumped up and kissed him as you wrap your arms around his neck. He placed his hands on your hips and leant into the kiss before you pulled away.

"I'm so sorry." You whispered as you blushed. He leant in and kissed you again as you melted against his body and kissed back.

"I promise I won't let you be alone again."