Wings part 2

(Who watched Hamilton!!!! I cried so much omg I love it)

"We have to be extra careful with her around, she may get triggered easily." Steve said as Tony nodded.

"I can't imagine what she's been through." Tony whispered as Steve hugged him.

"It'll be ok, we'll keep her safe." He said as he heard you whimpering in your sleep.

"Should we wake her up?" Tony asked as Steve shook his head.

"No it'll frighten her, we'll stay close until she wakes up herself." Steve said as Tony nodded and sat on the couch opposite of you.

"Fury will be sending over some files about her soon." Tony said as Steve handed him a glass of water.

"We'll have to be careful with her when the team arrives, especially with Bucky. We don't want them triggering each other." Steve muttered as he sat down and watched your distressed sleeping face. You jolted awake as you looked around in a panicked state.

"It's ok Y/N, you're safe." Steve said as you looked at him.

"S-Sorry, just a nightmare." You whispered as Tony gently held onto your hand.

"It's ok, we're here." Tony whispered as you heard a noise and looked up to see people coming out of the elevator. You quickly sat beside Tony and latched onto him as he chuckled a little.

"I'm so hungry!" One of them yelled as you cautiously looked at them.

"Oh is this who Fury was sending over?" One of the woman asked as Steve nodded. Steve introduced you to everyone as you slowly nodded to them. You saw Bucky look at you as if he was trying to remember you, then he just turned and left.

"Well everyone must be starving, pizza?" Tony said as they all cheered.

"Are you hungry?" Steve asked you as you nodded. The elevator dinged again as you looked up to see a boy around your age.

"Perfect timing kid, we're just about to order pizza. Oh Peter, this is Y/N. Y/N this is Peter." Tony said as you nodded to him. He held his hand out as you gently shook it.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." He said as you smiled. You followed the team to the dinning table as Tony gave everyone a drink and a soda for you and Peter. Everyone talked and laughed while waiting for the pizza to arrive.

"So you came from Hydra?" Peter asked as you nodded a little.

"Your wings are really beautiful." He replied as you blushed.

"T-Thank you." You muttered as he smiled. The pizza arrived as Peter helped you set out a plate, you looked at the food as your mouth watered. You shoved the pizza into your mouth as Peter chuckled.

The night went on with you getting to know a few of the team members, you had really gotten to know Peter but you were exhausted as you quietly stepped up to Tony.

"T-Tony." You muttered as he turned to you.

"What's up kid?" He asked as you looked up at him.

"I'm tired." You mumbled as he smiled a little.

"I don't want to sleep alone, c-can Peter stay in my room for the night?" You muttered as you looked down at the ground.

"Of course Y/N. If you feel safer that way I don't mind at all." Tony said as you smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you! Goodnight Tony!" You said before running off to Peter.

"P-Peter, do you wanna stay in my room tonight. I-I don't feel like being alone that's all." You muttered as you avoided his eyes.

"I'd love to Y/N." He said as you smiled brightly.

"You want to go now?" He asked as you nodded. You followed him up the stairs to your room as you collapsed onto the bed.

"Can you help me work the shower?" You asked Peter as he chuckled and nodded. He led you to the bathroom.

"Ok so you turn this one to make it hotter, you turn this one to make it colder, and turn them both this way to turn it off. And there's towels over there to dry yourself. And I'll grab some pj's that Nat and Wanda left.
Peter explained as you nodded, he gave you some pj's and shut the door as you stripped off your clothes and jumped into the shower making sure it was the perfect temperature.

You came out of the bathroom in clean clothes as you saw Peter sitting on the bed. You smiled a little as you climbed into the bed and got under the covers. You tucked your wings behind your back as you curled up on your side facing Peter.

"I'm afraid to sleep." You whispered as he laid down and faced you.

"It's ok, I'll be right here if you have a nightmare." He said as you smiled and slowly closed your eyes.

There was so much blood, darkness. The smell of the blood and the screams you could hear.

You woke up screaming as Peter quickly grabbed you and looked into your eyes.

"Get away from me!" You screamed as you tried to shove him away.

"Y/N! It's ok, you're safe." He said as you looked into his eyes.

"P-Peter?" You muttered as he smiled.

"Yes, it's me. I'm here Y/N." He whispered as you rested your head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around you as you both stayed silent and felt safe in each others embrace.

"Don't leave please." You whispered as he ran his hand through your hair.

"I'm right here Y/N." He whispered as the door swung open.

"What happened!? We heard a scream!" Steve said as him and Tony ran into your room.

"J-Just a nightmare." You muttered as Steve sat beside you and hugged you.

"It's ok we're here." Steve whispered as you cuddled into him. You saw Tony glared at Peter as you spoke up.

"Peter helped me, I would've been worse if he didn't." You said as Tony's face softened.

"I'm glad he helped." Tony said as Peter smiled at you.

"Do you want to go back to sleep?" Steve asked as you nodded.

"Can Peter stay?" You asked softly as Steve smiled and nodded.

"Of course, come get Tony or me if you need ok?" Steve said as you nodded, he kissed your forehead before they both left. You laid back down as Peter laid next to you. You slowly crept closer as he wrapped his arms around you, you cuddled into him as you closed your eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.