Steve - My Soldier

@jazzygirl243 not great but I hope its ok

You woke up feeling someones hand on your cheek, you opened your eyes and saw Steve smiling at you.

"What are you doing weirdo?" You groaned as you tried to hide your blush. You looked down at your hands and realised you had changed to your frost giant form overnight.

"Argh crap." You groaned, Steve hugged you to his chest as you rolled your eyes.

"Get off me oaf." You said as he hugged you tighter.

"No." He muttered as you chuckled, you wrapped your arms around him.

"You're beautiful." He whispered as you scoffed.

"I mean it Y/N, in any form." He said as he kissed your forehead. You looked away from him as he lifted your chin to look up at him.

"I love you." He whispered as you smiled.

"I love you too." You replied.

"Thank you, for everything you do. I'm glad you see past my looks." You whispered as he hugged you to his chest.

"Come on, we gotta get up. We have the whole tower to ourselves, you know what that means." He said smirking.

"Pj's all day and eating whatever we want!" You shouted as you jumped out of bed.

"Hell yeah!" He shouted as you both chuckled. You were about to leave before he stopped you.

"Don't forget." He said as you handed you some pills, you sighed and grabbed some water.

"Thanks." You mumbled before taking them.

"I know you don't like taking them." He said as you looked away from him. He hugged you from behind as you smiled.

"Love you." You whispered as he kissed the back of your neck.

"You gonna stay in this form?" He asked as you chuckled.

"Fine." You groaned sarcastically. He grabbed your hand and led you down stairs.

"Man it hasn't been this quiet in a long time." You said as you began making breakfast.

"Do you and Loki talk about frost giants much?" Steve asked as he started helping.

"Sometimes, I tell him a few things about his Father. But he doesn't want to know much, and to be fair I don't want to talk about it much." You said as he nodded. You felt Steve wrap his arms around you.

"You can always talk to me about it. I know it was terrible, but I want you to know you're safe with me." He whispered as you smiled.

"Shut up you big softie." You groaned as he tightened his grip.

"No." He mumbled as you chuckled.

"You won't get breakfast if you keep hugging me." You said as he reluctantly let go.

"I know you joke a lot Y/N, but I promise you're safe with me." He said as you turned and smiled.

"I know Steve, I trust you and I love you. It's just hard for me to accept my past." You said as he nodded. He came back over to you and draped himself over you.

"What's with you, you're so clingy?" You asked as you chuckled.

"I-I just had some nightmares." He mumbled as you grabbed the toast you had made and set it down. You hugged Steve as he sighed and ran his hand through your hair.

"Was it about Bucky again?" You asked as he nodded.

"Yeah but he killed you this time." He whispered as you pulled away and gently ran your finger over his cheek.

"I'm here, it wasn't real." You whispered as you leant in and kissed him.

"Come on let's have breakfast." He said as he pulled you over to the couch with your plates in hand. You turned on the TV and started eating as you and Steve began talking. After you had finished breakfast you and Steve cuddled into each other and just talked.

"You ever think Bucky will come out of cryo?" You heard him asked softly, you looked up and saw him looking at you sadly.

"I think he will, I can't wait to meet him. I know you miss him, you'll get him back." You whispered as he nodded and smiled a little.

"I don't know what I would do without you." He whispered as he kissed you softly. He picked you up into his lap as you kissed him deeply. He look up at you with so much love in his eyes.

"My frost giant." He muttered as you chuckled and kissed him.

"My soldier."