Loki - Over and Over

(Based off a nightmare of course, warning! Violence, torture, it's a bit gory)

"Argh." You groaned as you opened your eyes and looked around to see yourself in a dark room strapped to a chait. And a man next to you also passed out.

"Hey!" You shouted as he jolted awake. He looked at you in confusion as you just stared back.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked as you looked to the ground and tried to think.

"I-I don't know." You mumbled.

"Well my name is Loki. What are we doing here?" He asked as you just shrugged. Why couldn't you remember who you were?

"Dude I don't even know who I am, how would I know where the hell we are?" You said as he chuckled.

"What's the last thing you remember?" You asked him as he thought a minute.

"I was in the castle, I was getting ready. I was about to be married off to some dimwit." He grumbled as you giggled a little.

"Well, seems you're both awake." You heard a voice say as you looked up, no one was in the room.

"I demand to know what this is!" Loki shouted.

"Well, you both seem to hold a lot of power and that can be useful to us." The voice said as you and Loki just looked at each other.

"This is going to hurt." The man said before a blinding pain ran through your body and you and Loki both screamed out in pain. It continued for a few minutes before it stopped and you cried as you shook.

"W-What the fuck was that!?" Loki growled as the voice chuckled.

"That was just the first step. We're going to be slowly draining your energy." He said as your body paled.

"Valery will see you now." He said as a tall slim woman walked in, her hair black and her eyes said power.

"You first." She said as she pointed at you. She began undoing the restraints around your wrists as you struggled.

"Get the fuck off me!" You shouted as she punched you across the face. She dragged you out of the room and out into what looked like a Chinese garden.

"Here we are." She said as she smiled sickly sweet. She grabbed your head and slammed it against the wall as you fell to the floor, your head bleeding and your vision blurred.

"W-Why?" You mumbled as she laughed, she grabbed you by your hair and pulled you up to her face.

"Because I can." She whispered as you hit your head into a concrete wall. You felt so much pain, heard sickening cracks and then darkness.

You woke up gasping in a dark room as you looked up to see her standing there.

"W-What the fuck?" You muttered as you breathed heavily.

"Oh darling, this is only the beginning." She said as she grabbed your hair again and ran a blade slowly across your neck. You chocked out as you fell to the floor and bled out slowly and painful. And then you woke up again and she would kill you, then you'd wake up again. She would rip you apart, cut off a limb, smash your skull in, anything she could think of. And each time you would wake up again. Finally she was finished as she dragged you back to Loki and dropped you onto the ground.

"What the fuck did you do to her!?" He shouted as you shook with your eyes wide open. You breath was uneven as you huddled into the corner and slowly rocked yourself back and forth.

"What did they do?" He mumbled as he watched you.

"D-Do what t-they say. D-Don't disobey L-Loki, b-but I didn't t-they didn't g-give me anything to d-do. She j-just tortured me f-for fun, hahaha it's fun though. It's fun!" You shouted a Loki slowly crept over to you.