Siren - Part 2

"W-Who are you?" You muttered as you looked up to see a woman watching you with hungry eyes.

"I'm a siren dear." She muttered as your eyes widened.

"You're the one who's been terrorising the city." You said as she chuckled and sat beside you on the bed.

"I could use someone like you." She said as she ran her finger over your cheek, you batted her hand away as you glared at her.

"I won't use my power for bad, that's not what sirens do. You're breaking every rule of our people." You growled out as she giggled.

"You really think I care about rules honey?" She asked.

"What the fuck do you want with me, I won't help you." You grumbled as she just smiled at you.

"I can easily make you do anything I want." She said as you eyes widened.

"Y-You can't do that, hypnotising another siren is beyond just a rule. It's wrong! And I would die if you did it too much!" You protested as she laughed.

"Oh sweetie I don't care if you die. But it'd be good to have someone on the inside of the Avengers. Now hold still." She said as you tried to get up but she stopped you.

"No! Help!" You screamed out before she covered your mouth. Steve came crashing through the doors as you shook your head. The other siren held a knife to your throat as Steve's eyes widened.

"Let her go." He demanded.

"I don't think I will darling." She said as Steve glared at her.

"This is an easy fix." She said as she summoned her power and pointed to Steve, you knew she was about to kill him.

"No!" You shouted as you jumped in front of him and took the full force of her power. While she was distracted Steve tackled her.

"Team code red level 36." Steve called out as you laid on your back trying your best to keep breathing.

"Hang in there Y/N." Steve whispered as everything faded to black.

You woke up in the infirmary as you looked around and saw the team waiting for you to wake.

"Well least we know you're not the bad guy now." Tony said as you chuckled lightly.

"How did you save me?" You muttered as Tony shoved Loki forward.

"Reindeer games." Tony said while smiling as Loki just groaned.

"Thank you so much." You said as he smiled and bowed. You looked over at Steve and smiled softly.

"Y/N you risked your life to save me, I don't take that lightly. We all have talked and agreed that if you want you can stay here and train to be an Avenger." Steve said as your eyes widened.

"Y-You're joking right?" You whispered as he smiled and shook his head.

"That would be so amazing! I can't thank you enough!" You said as you grabbed him and hugged him tightly.

(Sorry its so short)