Bucky - Safe?

(Guys I have no experience with deaf people, I'm really sorry if I offend anyone I really don't mean it)

You woke up and stretched as you stared up at the ceiling. Great, another boring day in isolation. You heard you dog cry as you got up and hugged him.

"Hi Moochie." You cooed as you picked up the small dog. You filled his food bowl and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. You heard a noise as you looked over seeing a man in your living room starring at you.

"What the fuck!?" You shouted as you went to grab your phone but the man gripped your wrist painfully tight.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said ever so quietly.

"Help!" You cried out but he covered your mouth.

"I'm deaf and even I know you're being too loud." He growled lowly as you looked up at him with fear.

"Calm down and let me explain." He said as he began to let go, why do you feel like he needs you?

"Moochie, get him." You said as you looked at your dog still eating, you just shrugged.

'Worth a shot.' You signed to him as his eyes widened seeing you use sign language.

"Some guard dog." He grumbled as you laughed. Wait why are you so calm? This guy just broke into your house!

'Explain.' You signed as you glared at him.

"I'm running from someone, something. He need to hide, I just happened to go through your window. You're lucky your nice or I would've killed you already." He said as you chuckled nervously.

"You let me stay here and help me when I need, in exchange you'll have my protection." He said as you scoffed.

'I don't need protection.' You said as he chuckled.

"You think I don't know who you are Y/N?" He asked as you eyes widened.

"Did they send you!?" You screamed as you pinned him against a wall.

"No, I'm from Hydra. Not shield." He said as you looked at him in shock.

'You're running from Hydra, I'm running from Shield. Some pair we are.' You signed as he chuckled.

'Let me help you with your wounds.' You signed as he reluctantly nodded and sat down as you went to grab a medical kit. Instead you grabbed your gun and quickly pointed it at him.

"I don't believe one word of your fucking story." You growled as he glared at you, in an instant he had the gun out of your hand and your body pinned to the floor.

"You're making this harder than it fucking needs to be. Try something again and I'll blow your head off." He growled as he stared at you. You just nodded before he began to clutch his side.

'Let me help. Please.' You signed as he helped you up and sat back down, he grabbed the gun and kept it on him as you actually grabbed the medical kit. You carefully lifted up his shirt to see a big wound, his veins began turning red as your eyes widened.

"They injected me with something." He grumbled as you ran into your room and unlocked your weapons cupboard, you grabbed out a few serums you had stolen a while back.

'One of these should help.' You signed as he just nodded calmly. You noticed his eyes began to roll back as he fell off the chair onto the floor and went into a fit.

"Shit!" You swore as you rummaged through the needles.

"Seronoel. That sounds like it's good right? Right!? Argh fuck it!" You shouted to yourself as you jabbed the needle into his neck and injected the serum. His fits stopped as he looked up at you with fear.