Clint - Broken - Part 2

You lost track of how long you were on the roof with Clint, the sun was starting to set.

"We should head back down and get something to eat." Clint said as you nodded.

"Friday is Bucky still here?" You asked as you walked back into the elevator.

"No miss, he went back to his apartment with Steve." Friday said as you sighed in relief.

"Y/N I know Bucky cares about you a lot, I just don't think he's in the right mindset for a relationship." Clint said as you nodded.

"Yeah I know. I should've taken the warnings and left sooner. I'm such an idiot." You whispered as Clint stopped the elevator and turned to you, he gently placed his hand on your face as you looked up at him.

"Y/N you aren't an idiot, you love him and care about him. You wanted him to be safe and happy, none of this is your fault." He whispered as you leapt forward and kissed him. He gently held your waist as you held onto his neck. You pulled away and looked up at him.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know why-" You were cut off by Clint leaning in again and kissing you as you grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him closer. You pulled away and rested your head against his chest.

"I'm here." He whispered as he pressed the button to get the elevator moving again.

"I'm sorry Clint." You whispered as he brushed some hair out of your face.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Y/N." He whispered as you smiled softly. The doors opened and Clint led you to the couch and sat beside you.

"Do you wanna just order pizza?" He asked as you smiled and nodded.

"Yeah and steal some of Tony's alcohol." You said as he chuckled.

"Friday can you order some pizza, may as well get it for everyone." Clint said as you leant against him.

"I know girls always do things after a breakup but to be fair I think I'm better with breakups then Nat. Her advice would be to kill someone, my advice is pizza and drinks." He said as you chuckled.

"Thank you Clint." You whispered as he kissed your forehead.

"I'm always going to be here Y/N." He whispered back as you smiled.

"How's the pain?" He asked as you shrugged.

"It's alright, it hurts but with everything going on I feel like I'm distracted from the pain." You said as he nodded.

"I'm scared to see Bucky again." You whispered as he gently ran his hands through your hair.

"I won't let him hurt you Y/N." He whispered back as you nodded.

"Y/N!" You heard someone shout as you turned to see Tony.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help more, are you ok?" He asked as you smiled and gently hugged him.

"Yeah I'm ok." You said as he hugged you back.

"We ordered pizza." Clint said as Tony fist pumped the air.

"I'll go get the alcohol." Tony said as you chuckled. You gently laid back and kept your hand on your ribs.

"I just need a night where I don't think about anything, eat and drink." You said as Clint chuckled and nodded.

"Sounds like a good idea." He said as you sighed and closed your eyes.

"I really did love him." You whispered as Clint gently ran his hand over your face.

"I know." He whispered, you looked up at him sadly.