Peter - Home

"Help!" You screamed out as three men cornered you in an alley way. They grabbed your bag but you refused to let go knowing what was inside.

"Hey!" You heard a voice shout as you looked up to see a young man at the end of the alley way. The three men left you and walked up to him as he smirked at them. He leapt into action and had the men groaning on the ground in no time. He walked up to you and smiled as you looked at him in shock.

"Are you ok?" He asked as you nodded slowly.

"U-Um yeah. T-Thanks." You muttered as he chuckled.

"Oh you're injured." He said as he saw the large gash on your knee.

"Fuck, I hadn't even realised. Argh shit now that I've seen it, it fuckin hurts." You said as he chuckled, he wrapped an arm around you and helped you out of the alley.

"I can't go to the hospital I don't have that kinda money." You said as he smiled.

"Don't worry we aren't going to the hospital." He said as he picked you up and continued walking.

"What the hell are you doing!?" You shouted as he laughed.

"It'll be quicker this way." He said as you sighed.

"You realise you just got me out of an alley, I could be a serial killer." You pointed out as he shrugged.

"I see the good in people, plus if you were a serial killer you would've killed those guys." He said as you chuckled a little.

"Fair play, wait where the hell are you going!?" You asked as he walked into the Avengers tower.

"Don't worry, I know a guy." He said as he smiled at you. He took you into the elevator as you jumped down from his arms and hissed in pain.

"Hey be careful." He said as he wrapped his arm around you again to support you. You rested your head against his shoulder as you sighed.

"You look tired." He said as you laughed.

"I'm exhausted." You whispered as the elevator opened and he helped you out.

"Tony!" He shouted as Tony Stark walked in.

"When you said you knew a guy I didn't think it was Tony Stark." You hissed as he laughed.

"Oh yeah I'm Peter by the way." He said as he held out his hand, you just swatted it away.

"Kid I told you to stop bringing strays home." He said as you glared at him.

"I'll rip your eyes out old man." You hissed as he chuckled.

"I'm just kidding." He said as he laughed. He looked down at your knee and cringed.

"Ok, now I get why you're so grouchy." He said as Peter chuckled.

"Come on kid let get her up to the infirmary." He said as you went back into the elevator but this time with Tony Stark.

"When I woke up this morning I really didn't think I would be in an elevator with Tony Stark." You muttered trying to better your mood.

"Don't worry everyone acts this way around me." He said as you scoffed.

"Careful your ego might eat you." You said as Peter chuckled.

"I like her." Tony said as you walked out of the elevator. Peter helped you lay on a bed in the infirmary. You relaxed into the bed as you sighed.

"Bruce can you head up to the infirmary." Tony said into the intercom as Peter went to go grabbed your bag.

"No!" You shouted as he flinched away.

"S-Sorry." You muttered as you hugged your bag.

"It's ok." He said as you looked away from him.

"Is there something special in there?" He asked as you looked back at him.

"Y-Yeah. It's all I have." You whispered as he looked at you in surprise.

"You're homeless?" He asked.

"Not exactly, I live in a group home. It's not great, I'm an orphan." You muttered as he smiled softly.

"Well you've got me and Tony and your side now." He said as you returned his smile.

"Thanks." You muttered as another man walked in.

"Hello, I'm Bruce." He said as you smiled and shook his hand.

"Y/N." You mumbled as he began to look at your leg.

"How did this happened?" He asked as you looked at Peter, he got the hint and began to explain. You couldn't help but let your eyes closed as you listened to Peter's voice.

"Y/N?" He asked as you opened your eyes.

"Sorry, tired." You muttered as they smiled.

"You can go to sleep while we work on your leg." Tony said as you nodded.

"Thank you Peter." You muttered as he smiled and you closed your eyes quickly falling into a deep sleep.

You woke up a few hours later with Peter still by your side. You looked down to see your leg bandaged up.

"Hey, sleep well?" Peter asked as you stretched gently and nodded.

"Did you stay here the whole time?" You asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ah yeah, I just wanted to make sure you were ok." He said as you smiled.

"Thank you." You muttered.

"I should be going though, I don't want to impose." You said as you started to get up but Peter stopped you.

"No it's ok. I talked to Tony, he said he can stay here. He has a way with orphans." He said as he laughed, your eyes widened as you stared at him.

"Y-You would let me stay?" You muttered in surprise.

"Yeah, Tony wants to do a few background checks on you. But other than that you can stay as long as you need." He said as you began to cry.

"T-That's amazing, I can't thank you enough!" You shouted as you hugged him tightly. He hugged you back as you smiled.

"Maybe one say you can call this home."